Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    hprb...jpg

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    If Maryland continues to go down a path of more restrictions and more of taking rights away .
    The Moms and other anti's will find the end result not what they are looking for . I am wondering if we just keep letting them hose us will be better so when they make that last push , they will get sued at the highest court level .

This is more of a thought and not an absolute in my thoughts , kinda just throwing it out .

The Supreme Court has already docketed a case for October. They will docket another. Ever notice how many Supreme Court cases end in "v. Maryland?" We like to be spanked.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Getting rid of the Handgun board is like stuffing the ballot box. At least on the Handgun board you had a change of actually having a firearm expert on it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The DemocRat Conundrum:

MGA proposes extremely unpopular bills to punish political opponents, then they complain about the number of testimony witnesses these unpopular bills generate, so then they cut all testimony time because there is too much testimony

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    MGA proposes extremely unpopular bills to punish political opponents, then they complain about the number of testimony witnesses these unpopular bills generate, so then they cut all testimony time because there is too much testimony

You have an unfortunately great talent at boiling their crap down to what it really is. Don't get me wrong - I appreciate it being called what it actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom