• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    In MoCo there's a 21-day wait before releasing it for sale so serial numbers can be checked to verify a firearm isn't stolen. When I was a LEO we regularly checked pawn shop reports...occasionally there would be a hit on a serial number but not often.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Interested in the Springfield 1911. Is that the one in the picture of the case? Tried to DM you but no response. Can you message me with details on it? Condition, mags, accessories, etc?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Update

I have resigned from United Gun Shop effective May 26th. I want to thank everybody on MD shooters for the years of support you have given me at UGS. UGS will continue on under new mangement with Jonathan Bennett as the owner.

Thanks

Matt

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Update

I have resigned from United Gun Shop effective May 26th. I want to thank everybody on MD shooters for the years of support you have given me at UGS. UGS will continue on under new mangement with Jonathan Bennett as the owner.

Thanks

Matt
    Best of luck to you. Thanks for the good service.

Jimsmith1964

Oct 2, 2017
    Update

Thanks

Matt
    Going to miss you. Happy trails to you!!!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Update

Thanks

Matt
    Thanks for your service. You've established a solid foundation for United; may it (and you) continue to prosper.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Update

Thanks

Matt
    Matt,

Best of luck to you. I have enjoyed our conversations in the store which have also led to me improving my prepping and home defense strategies. I hope we can stay in touch.

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    Update

Thanks

Matt
    Matt, I'm very sorry to see that you're leaving UGS. You've been excellent to deal with and very responsive...Good Luck!....s

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom