Headed to OC for the weekend. Any gun shops/ranges worth visiting?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    We're headed down for the "Cruising" event, Sans a car to cruise, and just wondering if there are any ranges or gun shops that are worth a stop in the area?

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Which way are you going? I'm in Harford so I usually go up and down through Cecil and the Eastern shore of MD/DE. If that's your route, you could go really out of the way and stop at Molly's in Kennedyville.

Thats a lot of extra miles and time but you could easily plot back roads to get back onto 113 or however you go in

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Which way are you going? I'm in Harford so I usually go up and down through Cecil and the Eastern shore of MD/DE. If that's your route, you could go really out of the way and stop at Molly's in Kennedyville.

Thats a lot of extra miles and time but you could easily plot back roads to get back onto 113 or however you go in

I usually just shoot down 97 to 50. Wife already has us 1.5 hours behind schedule....lol

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I didn't even realize this weekend was the car show. Have fun! I went about 10 years straight (at least it seems like it) where it rained every single year.

+1. Stopped going to Cruiser weekends probably back in 2001, always rained in the Spring and the Fall. It looks like awesome weather this weekend.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Both Littleton's & Manchesters in Bishopsville................ Zeke at Sporting Clays is insanely stupid high on his guns. 2 hock shops in Salisbury and one in Cambridge are possibilities.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Zeke at Sporting Clays is insanely stupid high on his guns.

I think so too, but his inventory turnover says otherwise

His stock is worth looking at just the same ... might give you an idea for a gun and a price somewhere else, or just be entertainment if you have the time to just browse.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I think so too, but his inventory turnover says otherwise

His stock is worth looking at just the same ... might give you an idea for a gun and a price somewhere else, or just be entertainment if you have the time to just browse.

He always has some "neat stuff" and I think he has 2 or 3 sets of prices........... locals he knows or casual lurker. Notice (unless things have changed) nothing is price marked? Dieselfarmboy can tell us better since he worked there.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Atlantic is a warehouse only no no public store. Authurs just north if Berlin, small shop, nice guy. Manticore has also gone by apt since Wayne is retired and has gone to reduced hours. Littletons also in Bishopville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom