• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Firms that help pass a law, then help people comply with the law that has been passed are the bread and butter of a lot of services in MD and northern VA. I have 0.00% doubt that a lot of Republican lawyers are on this gravy train too. One of the reasons its hard to get laws rolled back is that once they leave office, representatives can get a lot of this kind of "consulting" work. Its a full employment act for former government employees.

I dont see anything particularly nefarious about KLA, just the usual slime.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    KRA Services appears to be a typical 8a SBU:

It appears that their client base is almost exclusively Federal and state entities. This is typical of a small 8a. I've worked for similar firms that operated out of peoples' kitchens and dining rooms, and relied heavily on "networking" for sourcing contracts. Their experience that could bear closer scrutiny is below.

State of Maryland:

Thank you for posting this, BeoBill

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    KRA Services appears to be a typical 8a SBU:

It appears that their client base is almost exclusively Federal and state entities. This is typical of a small 8a. I've worked for similar firms that operated out of peoples' kitchens and dining rooms, and relied heavily on "networking" for sourcing contracts. Their experience that could bear closer scrutiny is below.

State of Maryland:
    Reminds me of my first post-college employer. Their entire customer base was various fed agencies. The "owner" was a woman...yet everything seemed to be done/written by her husband. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom