• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcleftnut

May 14, 2015
    Salisbury
    Hey Everyone,
    I enjoy reading the forms and learning more and more about firearms and, unfortunately, Maryland gun laws. So I do not post much on here. Mainly because for years the laws had made me hesitant to attempt to purchase anything.
    I mainly read and do post occasionally but I dont wanna be "that guy" and make a thread about something that someone already had mentioned in a prior post.
    Anyway, not to bore anyone, but I have seen accusations of people being bots or fake accounts and looking at post counts and I just wanted to say hello again to stop any suspiscion.
    Thanks

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• B89C018D-196A-4706-B64E-98C12D5B6722.jpeg
      B89C018D-196A-4706-B64E-98C12D5B6722.jpeg
      30.4 KB · Views: 168

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Certainly there are times when you have felt you could add something to a discussion or have had a question. The next time go ahead and hit the keyboard, we won't bite (at least most of us) every contribution is welcome and everyone knows more about some things than most people. Join in the waters fine.

mcleftnut

May 14, 2015
    Salisbury
    Welcome again.

Welcome back

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone,

I really dont wanna be the guy posting "stupid" questions on here but it is what it is.

The doxing thing hit me especially hard because I have had people contact my employer in an attempt to have me terminated over my sexuality.

I know Maryland has protections for sexuality regarding employment but it put me in a difficult situation.

To maintain the quality of life I have currently I have to remain in good standing with the board that I am certified under. Any loss in this certification I would not be able to work in any similar capacity in MD.

So I will probably seem vague because I have had people use the internet to directly attack me in the past and destroy my career and thus quality of life. If anyone wants to know more just PM me I guess.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Thanks everyone,

I really dont wanna be the guy posting "stupid" questions on here but it is what it is.

The doxing thing hit me especially hard because I have had people contact my employer in an attempt to have me terminated over my sexuality.

I know Maryland has protections for sexuality regarding employment but it put me in a difficult situation.

To maintain the quality of life I have currently I have to remain in good standing with the board that I am certified under. Any loss in this certification I would not be able to work in any similar capacity in MD.

So I will probably seem vague because I have had people use the internet to directly attack me in the past and destroy my career and thus quality of life. If anyone wants to know more just PM me I guess.

We’ve got your back. No one should have to live in fear for anything they believe in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    hi from baltimore co . i also lurk more than post but the people here at md shooters are very helpful , all you have to do is ask . welcome again , dan

mcleftnut

May 14, 2015
    Salisbury
    We’ve got your back. No one should have to live in fear for anything they believe in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm not a techy dude but I know and have known people who are "IT guys" for a living and some of the stories are shocking about how much people can do if they really want to online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom