• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    reading that "article" and the comments made me wonder where in the world yall got so many panzy ass liberals from and how did they get up there. thats kinda sad.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I couldn't get through all of the moronic liberal comments, didn't notice that nobody pointed out the county has no authority to pass such a law. (Well they do, but state preemption would invalidate it)
    What a douche waffle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    As was mentioned in the drone registration thread, one of the comments was " drones have to be registered starting Dec 21 so why can't we do that with guns". :mad54:

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Embarrassing. I went to high school in Fredneck and back then, there were plenty of hunters who may or may not be FUDDS... but at least understood the value of having firearms. And that an "assault weapon" was just a dressed-up hunting rifle. Nothing more, nothing less.

Clearly the DC suburbs are getting a bit "leaky"...

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    A friend of mine moved out that way, never realized Frederick had so much DC suburbs folks moving out to the "country" I guess 270 was the gateway

Feb 28, 2013
    Apparently that horse's ass sure as hell doesn't know the 2A ain't about huntin' or shootin' at flyin' orange disks.

Idiot. :cool:

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    He's right, a skilled hunter doesn't need an assault rifle... A machine gun or a sniper rifle would be much more effective for taking game! An assault rifle is like playing the middle road... lacking accuracy or lacking fire power. Thanks to him, we now know better!

So take your pick... Machine Gun or Sniper Rifle. Stop sitting on the f-ing fence!

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I know, but ever since the FNP went hard to the left, the loonies have been coming out of the wood work on that site.

Can't argue with that. My father worked for the FNP until he passed away in the 80's, definitely a different organization now.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Montgomery and howard counties spilling over into frederick and washington counties and the stupidness is coming with it.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    All pointless due to the pre-emption laws.

Y'all remember that when we get the annual "we want permits issued county by county" discussion once the general assembly opens up.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The problem is, they pass these laws, they get on the books until they get overturned.

The law needs to state that they can't enact them period and provide civil recourse for passing them even briefly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom