• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Just something to think about...not just here in Frederick but anywhere demonstrations are expected...the local law enforcement will by necessity be tied up with crowd control and security and that will leave police presence elsewhere quite thin. There could be opportunistic criminals not tied to the demonstrations plying their trade by breaking into homes elsewhere knowing police response will be slow. Maybe I'm just being too cautious but anytime there's a major incident it could be used as a diversion for someone else someplace else.

Just saying we should all be more aware than normal in our own homes and neighborhoods. As the Boy Scouts traditionally say..."Be Prepared".

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Saw some of them gathering Wednesday evening when I was coming back home from Gunrunners. Wish I could've got my phone out fast enough. One of them was wearing a black and green gimp mask with a leather bodysuit, biker boots and was holding a sign that said, 'George Floyd' on it.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    I saw a video taken from the costco parking lot. They were out on the highway there

I’m usually off work by 1:30 so I missed it, but coworkers filled me in yesterday. National Guard used the Costco parking lot as a staging area, protesters/rioters tried to jump the fence between 70 and the Tire Center, but thankfully a stop was put to that right quick.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    And what did the police do about blocking a federal highway? Yea, that's what I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom