• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I don't know where you got that information from about being designed for air soft . I have used the scope successfully with 5.56x45, 7.62x51 , and 7.62x39 rifles with hundreds of rounds in each caliber the scope has never lost zero and holds up fine. For $90.00 it is well worth the money. I have owned the high end ones and to me there is not much difference in quality, fit and finish and especially features. I am not going to slap a $500.00 scope on a $600.00 AR. But to each his own , but as far as the quality of that UTG/Leapers scope it is on par with the high end ones in durability and quality.

Ummmmmmmmmm, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah..................

Tell you what, take your Leapers, zero it and shoot a group; take if off the rifle and beat the objective bell on the bench while holding the ocular bell; throw it as hard as you can down range; go pick it up and throw it back to the firing line as hard as you can; remount on the rifle and shoot a group. If it fails to shoot the same group size and POI it is not a match for a Nightforce. Actually I'd be surprised if it even survived the bench beating. Nightforce has videos on their site showing exactly that torture test of their scopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom