• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    For a Form 1 SBR, what do you submit to the MSP Firearms Bureau in Pikesville besides the Livescan receipt and the Form 1 (one copy of each, or two?)? They then mail the Form 1(s) to you after the appropriate amount of time spent sitting on it?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Bring the UNSIGNED Form 1 and the Livescan receipt. I didn't bring copies and none were asked for.Don't sign the paperwork until the nice lady comes out and tells you to sign it. I have been waiting 11 weeks for my Form 4. They didn't collect any money from me for my Form 4 BTW. When you have everything back it all goes to BATFE through your dealer as I understand that part.

NADA.

CEK

Oct 7, 2012
    Is the Orange fingerprint card no longer needed? I'm guessing the lives can receipt takes it place?

CEK

Oct 7, 2012
    When you were fingerprinted a few years ago there was a card with orange writing for MSP to keep in addition to the 2 blue ones for ATF. I'm guessing the livescan receipt took the place of this.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    When you were fingerprinted a few years ago there was a card with orange writing for MSP to keep in addition to the 2 blue ones for ATF. I'm guessing the livescan receipt took the place of this.

Yes, live scan took place of the orange cards. Take the receipt from the live scan to the MSP when you drop off the forms. Don't sign them until you drop them off. The officer will ask you for ID then ask you sign the form 4.
    Be advised they only will take forms in from 10-2.
    You will still need the blue ones for the ATF.

CEK

Oct 7, 2012
    Great thanks I called the sheriff s office I'm in Carroll county they said they would sign off.

Is this still the correct ORI on the fingerprint cards?

WVATF0800
    ATF-NFA BRANCH
    MARTINSBURG, WV

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom