• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    We are GO! Just got a table, now need volunteers, see below.

I have been trying to get MSI back in to Chantilly, and today I finally got an email that they are still looking to see if they can find a table for us. If they do come back in the next day or two, I need to be ready so I'm posting up for volunteers. Be aware that we might not get in. Please send an e-mail to verify if you are able to volunteer to events@marylandshallissue.org and thanks for your paitience on this snafu, I promise I'll do better next time.

Chantilly Gun Show
    Dulles Expo Center
    Friday - Sunday, 10-12 Feb
    4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
    Chantilly, VA 20153

Show open to the public:
    Friday - 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
    Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Friday 10 Feb
    2:00 - 8:00
    1. ShafTed

Saturday 11 Feb
    8:30 - 1:00
    1. Biggfoot44

1:00 - 5:00
    1. Mike OTDP
    2. Biggfoot44

Sunday 12 Feb
    9:30 - 1:00
    1. mxrider
    2. Mrs. (see above)
    3. DC-W

1:00 - 5:30
    1. ShafTed
    2. DC-W

I'm taking my usual setup & take down. If you're a first-timer, there is good info here: https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/media/kunena/attachments/1903/showprimer-2.pdf

Last edited:

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    The Chantilly dilemma has changed! Just got off the phone with the promoter, they found us a table! The dilemma now is getting staffed up on short notice. Come on people, help us out!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Come on guys & gals . I enjoy staffing the booth for these, but we need to expand our cadre of people to represent .

With lots of floor traffic and friendly audience, first timers will enjoy this one. And the location is distance nuetral for western as southern members compared to the Baltimore area gang.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Do we get in for free?
    And this is a great show to do. So many vendors, plenty of reasonably priced standard capacity mags, etc.

I would to do it this weekend, except one kid has an all day academic event, I have travel, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I will be all day Saturday.

As special bonus, Every first timer who comes for either Saturday shift, I will buy them lunch.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    This is a great show, folks!
    Lot's of Marylanders come down and it's a great opportunity to reach out and let them know what bills are in our legislature right now.

You get in for free, there's some awesome BBQ at Willard's just around the corner, and you're spending time with tons of like-minded folks in a place with guns and goodies all over. Come on out!

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Of all weekends. I have to work Saturday and I have range duty Sunday. I guess I'll just have to quit my job! It's getting in the way of my fun.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    ShafTed: I will join you at Chantilly tomorrow morning (Saturday morning) at 9am.

I will work 4 hours and shop 4 hours, so I can help you on a flexible schedule. I can work the afternoon shift if a third person can work the morning, or work the afternoon if another person is available but prefers the morning hours.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I'll be up Saturday as soon as I can...I'm fighting a cold and it's a 2 hour drive.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    ShafTed: I will join you at Chantilly tomorrow morning (Saturday morning) at 9am.

I will work 4 hours and shop 4 hours, so I can help you on a flexible schedule. I can work the afternoon shift if a third person can work the morning, or work the afternoon if another person is available but prefers the morning hours.

Rack, that will be perfect! Biggfoot was going to be there by himself in the morning, with Mike coming in for the afternoon, thanks for the assistance! I won't be there Saturday, Chantilly is a 3 day show and I was there all of Friday afternoon.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Where The Heck Are you Guys . Been here since it opened aND can't find your booth?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Against the wall, on the left as you enter the main hall, about half way down.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    It was a pleasure to meet you guys as well. I don't know how I missed your banner !! Rack and Roll had a interesting pocket pistol !!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom