• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Seth helped put together an awesome Recce AR. I have been thinking about what to do with the matched upper and lower for a long time, collecting parts here and there. And it was finally time to get it built. Good advice on the remaining components and he did a great job on the final build, including correcting some of my mistakes. :party29:

Took it to the range last weekend (Elite Shooting Sports in Manassass - 100 yard indoor range) and loved every second of it suppressed and unsuppressed.

Highly recommend you give 2A a shot if you are interested in a custom build. It is my second with them and they do an amazing job.

fd0816

Oct 26, 2012
    Howard County
    That's a awesome looking build. I should just give in to the fact that the wife hates when I try to set up a build (very little space) and just have them complete them for me

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    That's a awesome looking build. I should just give in to the fact that the wife hates when I try to set up a build (very little space) and just have them complete them for me

Thanks! I took enough pride in completing the lower myself (poorly, hence some fixes by Seth) and wanted the important part done right. And the cost of assembly was VERY reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom