PP Aerial Banner Towed Over Statehouse Today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I don't need to provide data for a sarcastic joke on a web forum. Intelligence is of course also discerning that the comment was meant facetiously vs getting triggered and writing lengthy investigatory posts for juvenile point scoring. And you're smarter than that, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Internet autism is a powerful thing.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Like the PP, hate the PP, it really doesn't matter. The main thing is that we're united against the stupid shit that MGA is trying to pull on the law-abiding citizens of this state. If it takes a plane pulling a banner to let them know we're not gonna calmly sit-back and take it, I say go for it. What do we have to lose at this point?

mrbob1000

Nov 5, 2018
    Annapolis
    Like the PP, hate the PP, it really doesn't matter. The main thing is that we're united against the stupid shit that MGA is trying to pull on the law-abiding citizens of this state. If it takes a plane pulling a banner to let them know we're not gonna calmly sit-back and take it, I say go for it. What do we have to lose at this point?

Yep, no sense in further dividing gun owners, that's exactly what people like MGA want. We're a diverse group so there are going to be diverse sets of viewpoints and opinions. The important thing is standing together on a civil right.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Frankly, whether the moms were looking up or not, the fact that there was a plane pulling a banner is a significant event. It shows resolve. It will be talked about. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    The mute button has been very useful when dealing with the know it all. I will admit though, sometimes I just have to click the show spoiler link. Just out of morbid curiosity to see what he has posted.

Then I usually regret it, because the post usually only derails the thread or further antagonizes another poster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    The mute button has been very useful when dealing with the know it all. I will admit though, sometimes I just have to click the show spoiler link. Just out of morbid curiosity to see what he has posted.

Then I usually regret it, because the post usually only derails the thread or further antagonizes another poster.

Stop giving him credit like he knows anything.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Frankly, whether the moms were looking up or not, the fact that there was a plane pulling a banner is a significant event. It shows resolve. It will be talked about. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Totally agree with you, doc. ;)

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Good posts.

This aerial banner idea was great - will draw attention of the press and public. And it definitely buoyed the spirits of many here on the board. Let's see what the dispositions of those in the MGA are on the 2A bills today.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Good posts.

This aerial banner idea was great - will draw attention of the press and public. And it definitely buoyed the spirits of many here on the board. Let's see what the dispositions of those in the MGA are on the 2A bills today.

Yeah, there's a time to bicker and there's a time to STFU and support the greater good. Thanks!

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Depends on what you are asking.

Potomac approach 'owns' that airspace as it is inside the DC Special Flight Rules Area. Entering or exiting the circle centered on the DCA airport between I-95 (North end) and Chesapeake Beach (South end) is called the "Paleo gate" and the arc by Annapolis cuts about halfway between the Academy Yard and Kent Island. Minimum 1,000' over the highest obstacle due to congested/populated area and you normally have to stay below 3,500' to keep out of the way of mostly commercial traffic.
    skyvector (dot) com if you want to look at the charts.

If you are asking if anybody was listening to ATC comms, they can be found at liveatc(dot) net. Type "BWI" in the airport box and scroll down to GRACO/PALEO...if you really, really want to.

Yup. I was wanting to listen in and see if there was any sqawk about the plane being dismissed from the airspace; but obviously it wasn't.

I found it on one of the flight trackers.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Thanks to all that went to Annapolis today , and the plane banner was icing on the cake . Even by the yearly ass-kicking we get here in Maryland it is good to have these moral victories to show we have the fight in us . I will not give up the fight until God tells me it's time .

I will never be ruled by a out of control corrupt Government and unjust laws or other men that don't align with the Constitution of the United States , #WeWillNotComply

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Thanks to all that went to Annapolis today , and the plane banner was icing on the cake . Even by the yearly ass-kicking we get here in Maryland it is good to have these moral victories to show we have the fight in us . I will not give up the fight until God tells me it's time .

I will never be ruled by a out of control corrupt Government and unjust laws or other men that don't align with the Constitution of the United States , #WeWillNotComply

Real men fight for their interests, their children and the generations that follow them. Others bring them to events so they can meet real men.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    It was nice to see the play by play on Facebook and the priceless interactive with Del Alderberry.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

This was a post on FB that I think says a lot of what we as PP stand for.

Attachments

• 34551B8E-7540-4C06-AE5A-05858F381D64.jpg
      34551B8E-7540-4C06-AE5A-05858F381D64.jpg
      51.4 KB · Views: 364

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Thank you to everyone who is in Annapolis today. Keep working those legiscritters. The work isn’t over until midnight. I have called and email my reps. Got the wife to post on Facebook as well to get as many as we can.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Ah good, back to stupid infighting

I don’t see it as infighting. I respect his post. Ignoring is always the best course of action. But today the best course of action is to get as many folks who love freedom to blow up the methods of communicating to those who wish to expand their control over our freedom but the threat of becoming further law breakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom