• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    Anyone else out there own one? I just bought one and I'm fairly disappointed thus far. I've never shot/owned a CO2 air rifle or pistol before but that isn't the issue. The trigger will take some getting used to for me...the re-set doesn't feel quite right.

But the biggest issue is that I was shooting at a target 15 feet away and I had to aim a full three inches high. Then when I shot at a target 15 yards away I had to aim about 8 inches high to hit the steel target. So obviously the barrel of the gun completely blocked out the target...I was just guessing on the windage.

Any ideas about how to adjust the sites of the gun which doesn't seem to have any adjustments?

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    I have the 320 and it does not seem to have the issues you describe. A lot of the drop off has to do with CO2 pressure, which drops as you shoot, especially with rapid fire. Simple physics at work there with the pressure. Keep the cartridges inside where it's warmer and the pressure will be good as it can be at the outset. Shooting outside this time of year, the air cools the cartridge and pressure drops. DON'T warm up the cartridges by applying heat or flame - that will get pretty exciting.

As you note the trigger is not good, and takes getting used to. At 15 yards with a fresh CO2 cartridge, I aim not more than an inch high. That's about as far as I want to shoot with the thing, so I'm happy with that. Try a variety of pellets - they do behave differently.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    +1 on the had trigger plus long reset. Does the CO2 have to refill a chamber or something else between shots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom