• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The Patriot Picket will be joining VCDL and MDS patriots unwelcoming the pint sized wannabe tyrant Mike Bloomberg when he brings his Virginia Democrat legislator payoff tour just across the river in Arlington, VA tomorrow evening.

This one is simple, just show up and hold a freedom sign or a flag and let him know that his tyranny is unwelcome in the Old Dominion and that he can take that crap back to NY with him.

Location: 1301 S Joyce St Arlington, VA This is a shopping center right off 395 and Pentagon Row. Plenty of parking.

Time: 6 - 8pm Come early, stay late or come early and leave early, anything you can do helps.

Weather Forecast: 48 and partly sunny Not bad for early February. H/t Al Gore for the global warming.

We've had this sign in the arsenal for many years but didn't think we would ever be able to let him see it in person.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
      0.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 877

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Dumb question time , since the infringements of the last few weeks in VA. is this open or cc event and is my MD permit still good in VA ?

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Dumb question time , since the infringements of the last few weeks in VA. is this open or cc event and is my MD permit still good in VA ?

There are no dumb questions here when tyranny is involved, because they deliberately try to make the laws confusing.

There are only courageous questions, Patriot!

And you have already demonstrated courage in defending Liberty, and doing it on cold, dark nights, and with your son!

The answers are yes, and yes.

In Virginia you may open carry without a permit, so come experience Liberty as God intended and Our Founders immortalized it.

Attachments

• 73865E97-F141-4756-ADE3-3367A107CA11.jpg
      73865E97-F141-4756-ADE3-3367A107CA11.jpg
      109.4 KB · Views: 868

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sound like the wisest choice.

I’ve never tried to transit DC with a firearm, and with a 25-year old truck I don’t intend to.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I would love nothing better than take advantage of an opportunity to challenge someone who wants to be not only the Gun Grabber in Chief, but the Commander in Chief!

Dont even have to miss work for this one, and VA is, for now at least, still America.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Count me in , finally a event that I can attend .

I gotta come around the Woodrow Wilson to avoid Wash. DC correct ?

Correct.

Open carry encouraged, the bigger the better. Reminder to our friends with DC permits - if you cut through DC you need to travel per FOPA until you cross the river.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I may bring some Clapp with me as well as my A&B Arms 9mm AR mini and my traditional cc . I just gotta stay warm . I will head to Bass Pro to see if I can get a neck sling for it at the back tube stock .

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This is a excellent opportunity today to post up your departure point if you are driving over and would enjoy some company, and have empty seats to offer.

Or if you want to join this mission, and prefer to carpool.

Let’s make these connections early to increase the turnout.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Lil’ Mikey Bloomberg has his idea:

:tdown:

Attachments

• 1A550C57-F11C-4D38-88BE-67D472B82E4A.jpeg
      1A550C57-F11C-4D38-88BE-67D472B82E4A.jpeg
      80.3 KB · Views: 335

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    And we have ours:

:mdpatriot “The Maryland 400”

Attachments

• 0C77079B-AB7D-4381-BB56-1043E3595E14.jpg
      0C77079B-AB7D-4381-BB56-1043E3595E14.jpg
      160.1 KB · Views: 338

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sure...count me in

Can’t thank Inspector1489, AOB and GTOGUNNER enough for also standing up for Our Rights in Annapolis this week.

Thank you Welder516!

We know we can count on you!

Patriots! Calling all Minutemen!

It’s Virginia ... bring ”the weapons you would ordinarily muster with.”

Note: If you don’t have a valid carry permit from any state, don’t bring mags with more than a 20-round capacity for any of your firearms:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Virginia#Overview

“Open carry is generally allowed without a permit for people 18 years of age and older.

The following [Virginia] cities and counties have exceptions that disallow the open carry of "assault weapons" (any firearm that is equipped with a magazine that will hold more than 20 rounds of ammunition or is designed by the manufacturer to accommodate a silencer or equipped with a folding stock) or shotguns equipped with a magazine that holds more than 7 rounds: the Cities of Alexandria, Chesapeake, Fairfax, Falls Church, Newport News, Norfolk, Richmond, and Virginia Beach and in the Counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Henrico, Loudoun, and Prince William.

These restrictions do not apply to valid concealed carry permit holders.

Stated differently, you may open carry an assault weapon/shotgun with more than 7 rounds with a permit in the aforementioned locations, but do not need a permit to do so in any other locality in Virginia.”

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I have a question.

When is VCDL going to render mutual assistance to us?
    They get thousands to rally; we get a score or two.

Asking for a Fren...

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am departing from Pasadena area . I am also taking the long route around so I may be compliant and legal . Woodrow Wilson to I believe 395 , that is kinda what is showing up on map-quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom