• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Oh yeah, LifeHacker followers were commenting about wanting to change the roots of the internet to better block things like NRATV.

Goes both ways.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    First the NRA.. what’s next AAA because of all the cars that kill people? Or the American Legion or Veterans of Foreign Wars. These organizations do not make policy, they are social organizations.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    A lot of folks here bash the NRA.

Myself included when I receive requests for money every other day via mailboxes and inboxes.

Now is the time to pry your credit card out of your wallet and make a worthwhile donation.

Cuzz the NRA and the Second Amendment and Gun Owners are being hit hard.

As many people have commented in here before if you call their 800 number they will take you off their solicitation lists. I've been an NRA member for decades and get absolutely nothing in the mail from them other than their magazine and also their legislative alerts, both of which I want and can be separately controlled. It never hurts to remind folks of that though as not everyone reads every post (myself included) and might not know you can turn this spam off.

But your main point is spot on - now is the time for all 2A supporters to come together, as the Bill of Rights is under assault and the NRA is the face of the 2A (and at the moment the 1A as well).

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    We have been just disgusted by 'MOMS Demand Action' since its beginning, "It really propagates dangerous misinformation and inflammatory rhetoric. It tries to pit Americans against one another, all in an attempt to further their agenda of 'ending' selling guns.

My .02 worth. Fred 55

I do like their new signs.

Attachments

• Moms Demand Because Husbands Won't Touch Them.jpg
      Moms Demand Because Husbands Won't Touch Them.jpg
      41.2 KB · Views: 236

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    As Norton (Symantec) is on the list one of the things I am doing is changing my Internet Security to a competitor and letting them know why. Easy to do.

Feb 23, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    Moms Demand Action is one of the most anti american groups out there, and notice it is mainly women doing thw whole “anti gun” shit lately.

Not trying to be sexist but all these women who hate guns are likely the same man hating feminazis that want “female superiority” not actual equality.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    i just sent a note to simplisafe, ironically i was looking at their new system now that they fixed the security flaw...

You can send it from their site...

F them!

Supervel

Jul 28, 2016
    Harford County
    150 Million Gun Owners,not JUST 5 Million NRA Member

Just a suggestion for when speaking to the companies attacking NRA.
    Most of the time your getting a Phone Drone who can only tell their managers how many calls came in about NRA and that they are boycotting.
    I always mention that there are 150 Million+ gun owners not
    just 5 Million NRA members that are also boycotting them.
    I called Lifelock and canned them, my I.T. expert had just explained what a scam their "service" actually is. Freezing your credit reports and having all your credit cards notify of ALL charges by text is more than lifelock does.
    Don't hit links you don't know.
    There a zero records of lifelock ever sending lawyers to assist ID theft victims.I asked their supervisor if they could show any public cases they had worked on. Got pure BS dance.I asked for their Legal Dept's phone #.Same BS dance.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    From all the email I've sent since starting this thread I have only heard back from Roku. I sent to all listed in the article. I think they sent a robo response and I'm not sure they understood I'm PRO NRA. Reply below:

"Dear Fred,

Thank you for contacting us. I want to reply to you after receiving your recent message about content on the Roku platform.

My coworkers and I share deep sadness about the recent tragedy that occurred in Florida.

Our streaming platform allows our customers to choose from thousands of entertainment, news and special interest channels, representing a wide range of topics and viewpoints. Customers choose and control which channels they download or watch, and parents can set a pin to prevent channels from being downloaded. While the vast majority of all streaming on our platform is mainstream entertainment, voices on all sides of an issue or cause are free to operate a channel. We do not curate or censor based on viewpoint.

We are not promoting or being paid to distribute NRA TV. We do not and have not ever had a commercial relationship with the NRA. Their channel is free to consumers with no ads. We welcome Moms Demand Action and other important groups to use our platform to share their messages too.

While open to many voices, we have policies that prohibit the publication of content that is unlawful, incites illegal activities or violates third-party rights, among other things. If we determine a channel violates these policies, it will be removed. To our knowledge, NRA TV is not currently in violation of these content policies.

I hope you better understand our position. We too want to see an end to these tragedies. I appreciate hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Roku Customer Support"

Fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom