• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Thanks to two IPs I am now the owner of a Sig P365. DK Firearms had one in stock and Black Anchor Armory handled the transfer for me. First time doing a transfer and the whole process was extremely easy. Looking forward to getting this to the range on Thursday.

Last edited:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Nice now head to a Free State and get the correct 12 round mags!!!!

May 19, 2016

Isn't it ironic that we live in "The Free State" but have to travel elsewhere to exercise our freedoms?

Edit: I also want a P365. I've had my hands on that piece of machinery and it's ridiculously tiny. Feels Solid. Has good sights. I need too find out how well it handles. So jealous! ;-)

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown

Well it ships with 10 round magazines regardless of state so the 10 round ones are technically the correct ones. If I can find some 12 round ones in my travels I'll be picking up a few. I probably won't actively seek them out since I snagged a pair of 10 round mags on the classifieds here the other day and ordered a couple more of the extended grip ones Thursday.

I also want a P365. I've had my hands on that piece of machinery and it's ridiculously tiny. Feels Solid. Has good sights. I need too find out how well it handles. So jealous! ;-)

I wear size XL or XXL gloves depending on the brand and was curious how it was going to fit in my hands because of how small it looked. No one seemed to have it in stock where I could get my hands on it so I had to just take a chance on it. It was actually really comfortable to use even though my pinkie doesn't fit on it depending on the magazine and I agree the sights are good. I'm hoping to get a couple hundred rounds through it the next time I am at the range because I'm curious if it's going to have any of the issues people were reporting.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    DK are good people MSI volunteered at a Chantilly show couple months back went sight seeing after my shift saw a Marlin JM 357 I wanted but didn't have the proper ID DK tried to help out as the transfer two weeks after the show I get a call from the dealer that had lever gun wanted to know if I still wanted DK went out of their way to put him in contact with me. DK has sold a couple guns to me now. Fredericksburge show next weekend

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Nice!

The grip angle looks much better in your photo than the pics on dealer websites where it looks almost perpendicular.

Thanks for letting me know about Black Anchor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom