• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I have some nice carry guns but find I still carry an LC9 more than anything. It's small and easy for me to conceal. If I weren't retired I would carry something larger but now I view this more as just a gun to drop a round or two and get out of Dodge if my life is threatened.

PS-Taurus 709 is also a very nice little carry gun, IMHO.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I'm loving my g26 more and more. Out of box weirdness is gone. It runs like a champ and is comfortable to shoot. Made some great groups and had no issue snap-shooting with both eyes open. I also got the factory 12rd mag broken in, so loading 12 is no longer an issue.

Looking forward to carrying out and about :)

Look into the GAP floorplates, best thing ever for the baby GLOCKs, basically extends a flat floorplate forward, the "hook" holds your fingers tight, much easier to get a grip to draw, and is more comfortable and controllable than the pinkie extension IMO. Have a couple +0 and +2 extensions I bought for my 27 sitting in the parts bin, if I need more rounds, and can deal with a larger grip, the X-grip sleeve on a G19/G23 mag works better and holds more than a +2 extension and ends up about the same size.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    So anyone have experience with these? Im now toying since those options are open...
    I peeked in Green Top today to browse. :innocent0

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Still like the Colt 380 or the 45cal Colt Defender. Just something about a Colt. Handled a Magnum Research 1911U...Nice gun similar to a Colt defender. Seems to be too many out now to pick and choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom