• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I don’t know. Says “no mags and show a decent amount of wear”. Sounds like they’re recycling used stuff. You can occasionally get a NIB Maryland compliant model from some of our IPs here for around $1K.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    The AR15A3 is the 6721. Legal Md rifle. It is an HBAR rifle and advertised as such by Colt. It will also be stamped on the barrel unless something has changed. The poster for the sale is incorrect on the contour. You can clearly see the lack of the M203 cut on the barrel.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    That is definitely a police trade-in. Probably not a bad rifle for the money, if you were outside of Maryland. I've gotten a couple Glocks from them that were great deals.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have seen a lot of ar15 under $700 around lately

But that's Colt. Sure others shoot nice but there is something about a Colt that feels right and they definitely shoot well and are built well. If the condition isn't terrible you are getting a better gun for a price about $100 to $150 more than a base Delton or S&W. Plus it sounds like its MD legal.

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Thats a great deal.....police used 6721, probably only a few thousand rounds through her over the years, a little scratched up but I dont care about that. Plus it has the "restriction" markings on the right....Ive bought too much lately or Id buy one or two.....

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Thats a great deal.....police used 6721, probably only a few thousand rounds through her over the years, a little scratched up but I dont care about that. Plus it has the "restriction" markings on the right....Ive bought too much lately or Id buy one or two.....

Ya I am out as I bought 3 Colts in 3 weeks...…….all the ARs I need for a while.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I don’t know. Says “no mags and show a decent amount of wear”. Sounds like they’re recycling used stuff. You can occasionally get a NIB Maryland compliant model from some of our IPs here for around $1K.

They deal in police turn in firearms and equipment so, yeah, it is used.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

I thought about getting one but I just can't do it with the expenses I have coming up in the near future.

Besides, I have several AR's that I don't shoot enough already and have all been up through Clandestine's trailer for reliability work so I know they are all good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom