• Task Force.PNG
      Task Force.PNG
      5.2 KB · Views: 260

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    All the more reasons that we need to be slugging it out in the social media world. The distortions in that article are criminal that lead the general public to believe that we are the offenders on the so-called bullying.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    All the more reasons that we need to be slugging it out in the social media world. The distortions in that article are criminal that lead the general public to believe that we are the offenders on the so-called bullying.

Yep, it's pretty cute how they twisted it around and didn't bother to show the aggressive and insane comments coming from people on their side.

But not surprising at all.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    6 members and 8 guests viewing.....

All i can say is, welcome guests!

Please start with post 1 and start soaking up the truth. Read all you want, we'll post more.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    That Andrea Chamblee still can't wrap her head around the fact that the Capital Gazette is responsible for the murder of those 5 people, including her husband.

That newspaper knew about the threat and did nothing to insure security was in place to prevent it.

I imagine that the Capital Gazette has bent over backwards trying to ensure that even the remote possibility of a negligence lawsuit against them doesn't happen; through manipulation of related articles to the shooting which would put them in a favorable light.

And Andrea Chamblee has took it all. Hook, line and sinker.

It's just stupefying; how she blames Maryland law abiding gun owners for these murders.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    That Andrea Chamblee still can't wrap her head around the fact that the Capital Gazette is responsible for the murder of those 5 people, including her husband.

That newspaper knew about the threat and did nothing to insure security was in place to prevent it.

I imagine that the Capital Gazette has bent over backwards trying to ensure that even the remote possibility of a negligence lawsuit against them doesn't happen; through manipulation of related articles to the shooting which would put them in a favorable light.

It's just stupefying; how she blames Maryland law abiding gun owners for these murders.

I get that she's traumatized. I get that some of the people at the Capital are traumatized.

Printing falsehoods that lead the general public to believe that gun owners are "bullying" anyone is negligent.

So, Capital reporters, as you skulk around here, realize that you are in absolute violation of your responsibility to be accurate and balanced.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015

We need a "like" button.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I would go a step further and say her vulgar attempt of her using men's anatomy to put us down , not realizing that the female members here also don't agree with her lies and put downs . Yes her husband died in a work-place violence that was preventable (or mitigated) if they had security measures in place with coded doors , locked sensitive rooms or pods also they could have had armed personnel .

One armed person there would have disabled this coward shooter in his tracks , once cops arrived and engaged he gave up .

We hate and despise crazies using guns or any weapons against our population .

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    It is funny how many non-firearm enthusiasts ask me if the things they read are true since it only seems like a small group of people are upset that gun laws don't prevent people from their actions. FSA 2013 failed this Chablis lady and now she is Pittmans fall guy, yes they know about her penis. There is genuine concern about her mentality.

I doubt I'll read the article, but people will ask me about it.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I gotta say, I'm a little annoyed that I keep getting called an extremest. I'm not the one going around making jokes about peoples anatomy that I disagree with. Strange how the article doesn't discuss the content of Andrea's post. Clearly biased reporting. Nothing to see here, move along.

Also, why is taking photographs at a public meeting intimidating? Isn't that what the Capital Gazette does? What is wrong with these people?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It is funny how many non-firearm enthusiasts ask me if the things they read are true since it only seems like a small group of people are upset that gun laws don't prevent people from their actions. FSA 2013 failed this Chablis lady and now she is Pittmans fall guy, yes they know about her penis. There is genuine concern about her mentality.

I doubt I'll read the article, but people will ask me about it.

Why would you not read the article? When the gun grabbers open their playbook go ahead and read it.

That FB page got Pittman pissed off enough to come out and admit that the goal of the task force is more gun control laws. Something that anyone with half a brain already knew but now he's on the record.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Why would you not read the article? When the gun grabbers open their playbook go ahead and read it.

That FB page got Pittman pissed off enough to come out and admit that the goal of the task force is more gun control laws. Something that anyone with half a brain already knew but now he's on the record.
    Good point. I thought it may be just a "blame the citizens (who actually speak up)" hit piece.

Read it, Pittman really shows his ass, blaming firearm manufacturers for what has been written by our Country's founders. Weak. Social media is here to stay and a major force (remember the Russians), the task force wants it to just go away, hahaha, Gov for the people by the people! They are showing signs of losing, fight or flight is kicking in.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    How despicable is it that these Democrats, and the Capital Gazette, "a community paper", are fine with people being silenced if they don't agree with them. They should be critical of government officials trying to get a page shutdown, instead they are helping them do it

With very, very few exceptions journalism is dead.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    How despicable is it that these Democrats, and the Capital Gazette, "a community paper", are fine with people being silenced if they don't agree with them. They should be critical of government officials trying to get a page shutdown, instead they are helping them do it

With very, very few exceptions journalism is dead.

I chuckle every time I see the Washington Compost's little remark under their online banner...

"Democracy Dies In Darkness"

Yep, it sure does with their liberal and biased style of journalism. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom