• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Have a couple in stock. One in 9mm that takes Glock mags and another in 40 that take the Beretta mags.

9mm Glock - $400
    40 Beretta - $350

Attachments

• IMG_2451.JPG
      IMG_2451.JPG
      46.9 KB · Views: 578

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Oh I hate this. I have been searching for one for what feels like forever, yet when I finally find some at a reasonable (these days, post-$250 price when they first came out) price I don't have the money.:sad20:

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I see. Well, guess I'll wait until the next blue moon then...

$400 for that gun plus tax I think is a bit high. Its up to Engage to set whatever price they think they can get (NOT STARTING A FIGHT I understand and believe in capitalism), but honestly if it were me, I would wait until demand comes down a bit and supply goes back up. I got mine for $350 and though that a bit much only after MD tax. But I paid it because I it was an opportunity to get it for at least a somewhat realistic price. I really want a PMR 30 22 Win Mag, and that AIN'T Happenin' at $450+.....

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    $400 for that gun plus tax I think is a bit high. Its up to Engage to set whatever price they think they can get (NOT STARTING A FIGHT I understand and believe in capitalism), but honestly if it were me, I would wait until demand comes down a bit and supply goes back up. I got mine for $350 and though that a bit much only after MD tax. But I paid it because I it was an opportunity to get it for at least a somewhat realistic price. I really want a PMR 30 22 Win Mag, and that AIN'T Happenin' at $450+.....

I think its prefectly fine that Engage sells a hard-to-find gun at market price. Why in the world would they sell it for less? If anything, the price may have been low. The 9mm glock mag versions regularly sell on GB in the high $500 range... many times topping $600. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=305624801

$400 seems a fair price to me.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010

:sad20: Of course, it's your right to express your opinion but this was in poor taste. That's just my opinion.

I think its prefectly fine that Engage sells a hard-to-find gun at market price. Why in the world would they sell it for less? If anything, the price may have been low. The 9mm glock mag versions regularly sell on BG in the high $500 range... many times topping $600. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=305624801

$400 seems a fair price to me.

That's what I was thinking.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    You're entitled to your opinion obviously.
    But please be cognizant that you're posting in the Engage Armament Forum. You know, the one they PAY for so that WE can all enjoy this site.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

It was sold almost instantly so the market thought it was a quite reasonable price. I would like one for $25 but I don't see that happening.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    You're entitled to your opinion obviously.
    But please be cognizant that you're posting in the Engage Armament Forum. You know, the one they PAY for so that WE can all enjoy this site.

"Heavens to Murgatroyd" Your right!!!!! How un-cognizant of me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom