• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BennyB

Nov 1, 2013
    Chase, MD
    Made my way down to on Friday 11/29. Coming from just northeast of Baltimore, I knowingly passed a few other shops to check out United because I had taken a look at their online store. The guys there were super friendly and explained that they spent the summer building their shop (+1 for putting the sweat into it) and were only waiting for MSP to get some paperwork back to them. They had a bunch of their own ammo on the shelf too. Overall, it was worth the hour drive to check them out and to hear the plans they have. Will definitely be back when Im ready to make the next purchase and would encourage others to have a look. Bonus was the friendly dog thatll meet you at the door.

cestrella13

Cosmoline Dreams
    Mar 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Made my way down to on Friday 11/29. Coming from just northeast of Baltimore, I knowingly passed a few other shops to check out United because I had taken a look at their online store. The guys there were super friendly and explained that they spent the summer building their shop (+1 for putting the sweat into it) and were only waiting for MSP to get some paperwork back to them. They had a bunch of their own ammo on the shelf too. Overall, it was worth the hour drive to check them out and to hear the plans they have. Will definitely be back when Im ready to make the next purchase and would encourage others to have a look. Bonus was the friendly dog thatll meet you at the door.
    Great to hear; I plan to stop in sometime this week. I work a stones' throw away lol.

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    I too am looking forward to visiting. Am interested in the ammo they have and make in house. As a manufacturing process tends to be cyclical, when is a good time/day of the week to come in when the ammo supplies are replenished?

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    I too am looking forward to visiting. Am interested in the ammo they have and make in house. As a manufacturing process tends to be cyclical, when is a good time/day of the week to come in when the ammo supplies are replenished?

We have plenty of 9, 40 and 223 on the shelf. Any time is fine... Looking to make some 45 once we get power (have all the other parts).

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    We have plenty of 9, 40 and 223 on the shelf. Any time is fine... Looking to make some 45 once we get power (have all the other parts).

Wow that's good to hear. 9, .40 S&W are here w .45 ACP coming on the way as those are solid popular pistol calibers ... Any idea on .380 ACP, .32 auto, 9x18 makarov, 7.62x25 Tokarev ?

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    Just got off the phone with Cory. Very nice guy. Kudos to UGS for making ammo and ramping up production on calibers. I look forward to making the trip up sometime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom