• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wynnstudio

"Member"
    Feb 15, 2011
    Parkville, MD
    I paid a little less then $400 for mine from engage a year ago. I still have a smile on my face:D

A small premium to actually have it in my hands the still hunting is worth it to me.

wynnstudio

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    You can trivially convert the Beretta .40 version to Sig magazines. In fact, my own Sub-2000 was converted from Beretta to Sig. Just replace the mag catch.

Ya I know, I just dont want to mess with it.

I have a glock 9mm one to play with in the mean time.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I know I'll get accused of sucking up to an IP for this but I don't care. I don't know why it is necessary to crap on someone's thread if one is not even interested. If one thinks 400 is high, try elsewhere. I just checked Gunbroker and every Sub2000 of any caliber I saw on there was listed with a BIN price of 440-575 dollars (before shipping and transfer fees), and they were selling too. Or maybe one would like to buy this one, a Glock mag gun in 9mm currently bid to $665 with 20 hours left. Engage sounds like they had a pretty darn good deal to me.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=305624801

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    $400 for that gun plus tax I think is a bit high. Its up to Engage to set whatever price they think they can get (NOT STARTING A FIGHT I understand and believe in capitalism), but honestly if it were me, I would wait until demand comes down a bit and supply goes back up. I got mine for $350 and though that a bit much only after MD tax. But I paid it because I it was an opportunity to get it for at least a somewhat realistic price. I really want a PMR 30 22 Win Mag, and that AIN'T Happenin' at $450+.....

Since you used your free speach I'll use mine.

Your post reflects poorly upon you and your knowledge of the current market.

And I'm trying to be nice...as not to "insult" you.

Why go into an IP's forum which they PAY FOR and say the price is to high? If you aren't interested great STFU and move on.

And apparently the price wasnt high...they both sold in 48 hours.....seems like a free market working well.

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    I cant believe I just now saw this thread. If you guys get anymore in anytime soon I will take one, 9mm Glock that is.

ETA: That is a great price considering they are as rare as unicorn ****.

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    I have used Engage for ALL of my purchases and don't have a shred of hesitation in doing so again. I am a "want it now" kinda guy and I know that comes with a small premium. What I believe that small premium gets me is a place I can walk into, ask some of the dumbest questions and not be made to feel stupid, pick up and break down any number of weapons systems, and just generally hang out and chat with some really friendly knowledgeable staff.

IMHO, you get what you pay for and cheap is never the best way...

My money and I will always choose Engage, because it rocks!

(Now where are my parts Andy? Lol...)

Doc

dbsjk

May 14, 2012
    $400 is definitely a fair price, got mine for $450 from another IP before finding Engage. These are in such high demand you have to get lucky to get one, they could have asked and gotten a lot more for it.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I have used Engage for ALL of my purchases and don't have a shred of hesitation in doing so again. I am a "want it now" kinda guy and I know that comes with a small premium. What I believe that small premium gets me is a place I can walk into, ask some of the dumbest questions and not be made to feel stupid, pick up and break down any number of weapons systems, and just generally hang out and chat with some really friendly knowledgeable staff.

IMHO, you get what you pay for and cheap is never the best way...

My money and I will always choose Engage, because it rocks!

(Now where are my parts Andy? Lol...)

Doc

Thanks bro!

All the spare tubes I have are commercial which obviously just sucks. Parts should be here forthwith though

markc

Apr 9, 2011
    haha

:irule::bannana::irule::bannana::tongue01::rofl: :rasp: :rasp:

4qilrl.jpg

/gloating

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    $400 for that gun plus tax I think is a bit high. Its up to Engage to set whatever price they think they can get (NOT STARTING A FIGHT I understand and believe in capitalism), but honestly if it were me, I would wait until demand comes down a bit and supply goes back up. I got mine for $350 and though that a bit much only after MD tax. But I paid it because I it was an opportunity to get it for at least a somewhat realistic price. I really want a PMR 30 22 Win Mag, and that AIN'T Happenin' at $450+.....

Actually dude that price is not bad these days. They are going for $550 lately, which is a bit outrageous. They are very hard to find right now.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Actually dude that price is not bad these days. They are going for $550 lately, which is a bit outrageous. They are very hard to find right now.

Looked fair to me, its a hard to get commodity and well below what they are selling for on GB. Id rather pay an extra $50 to $100 to an IP (they have to eat and keep the lights on too!) and have it hand.

For example take CDNN's $299 ones, if they ever have them, you are paying $299 plus $20 shipping, plus $30 to $50 on transfer. You might as well help an IP out.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Looked fair to me, its a hard to get commodity and well below what they are selling for on GB. Id rather pay an extra $50 to $100 to an IP (they have to eat and keep the lights on too!) and have it hand.

For example take CDNN's $299 ones, if they ever have them, you are paying $299 plus $20 shipping, plus $30 to $50 on transfer. You might as well help an IP out.

People need to realize the days of this gun being $300 are gone until they make more of them. It's just like the SKS...demand is high and supply is drying up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom