• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Right now I enjoy shooting trap. I rent the guns at the range most of the time but will be getting an old 870 soon that I plan to take to the range regularly.

I have my eye on a Remington 1911 R1 at the moment but I'm at the beginning of my research to determine which gun I really want to pick up after my tax refund comes in. May pick up two in fact, don't want to limit myself too much :)

I live in Baltimore City, added that to my profile as well.

You might want to contact IP Tyler Firearms and let them know you are interested in a "pre-purchase seminar." This is a one-to-one, hands-on session where you get to work with and discuss over a dozen different handguns (including a 1911) and then go to the range and shoot up to four of them for one flat rate. They are in Halethorpe, not too far from the City.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    Welcome from Arnold. I know it's a bit far for you, but if you have plans to be down this way let me know. I'd be happy to take by a local range where you can burn some gunpowder.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Welcome to the forum! Make yourself comfortable! If you are ever looking for a club, check out the clubs at the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Here's the MD DC application to start you on your way.

Free but must be notarized. Also free at most bank branches you frequent

Attachments

• Collector Application Affidavit.pdf
      37.6 KB · Views: 116

peaceMaker45

Jan 3, 2018
    Baltimore
    Welcome from Arnold. I know it's a bit far for you, but if you have plans to be down this way let me know. I'd be happy to take by a local range where you can burn some gunpowder.

Thanks for the invite. I'm around the Severna Park area a few times a month since I grew up there and that's where my parents still live. I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm in the area or let me know next time you head out to the range.

I would enjoy having someone with experience around while I learn how to safely handle handguns.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Thanks for the invite. I'm around the Severna Park area a few times a month since I grew up there and that's where my parents still live. I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm in the area or let me know next time you head out to the range.

I would enjoy having someone with experience around while I learn how to safely handle handguns.

Welcome aboard from another Severna Park Severn River Rat, whose parents still live in SP (Carrollton Manor). I live in Severn now.

You might want to contact IP Tyler Firearms and let them know you are interested in a "pre-purchase seminar." This is a one-to-one, hands-on session where you get to work with and discuss over a dozen different handguns (including a 1911) and then go to the range and shoot up to four of them for one flat rate. They are in Halethorpe, not too far from the City.

Well worth the time, good people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom