• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    was at a wedding over the weekend and a relative asked me about MS13 in Frederick. Apparently he read an article in her paper that said they were there now. for all I know they have been there for a while...

can anyone confirm or refute this? my daughter walks her dog in downtown frrederick sometimes and may need to make her aware.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    That kind of activity has been going on in Frederick for several decades...maybe not MS-13 but drug gangs of a similar sort. When I attended DEA school in 1990 they told us that they were keeping a close eye on activity in Frederick...particularly in certain housing areas near the airport.

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    Grew up in Orange County, CA

I have seen the war zone between Bloods and the Crips in the 1980/1990's.

M-13 was also came from Los Angles in the 80's. They are easy to spot as they tend to do the "Devil's Horns". Its almost like a "Rock and Roll" sign but its slang like an "M" when its upside down.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Just curious, does cutting vertical slits in ones eyebrows mean anything? I saw this last week, admittedly I don't see weird crap like many of you do. Is that the fashion du jour better than putting giant holes in your earlobes I guess. :shrug:

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    The Frederick County Sheriff was on Fox & Friends Weekend over the weekend and talked about MS-13. In the interview he talked about MS-13 attacks in Frederick County.

Sorry for the poor quality video, it's the only copy of this interview I could find.
    [YT]MBa_lS1DCos[/YT]

mesmithwesson

Jan 8, 2013
    was at a wedding over the weekend and a relative asked me about MS13 in Frederick. Apparently he read an article in her paper that said they were there now. for all I know they have been there for a while...

can anyone confirm or refute this? my daughter walks her dog in downtown frrederick sometimes and may need to make her aware.

She may want to bring a friend. There was a strongarm robbery in broad daylight at Baker Park on a Sunday. Just some "Youths" out for a bike ride after church.

http://www.wfmd.com/2017/10/31/frederick-police-looking-for-witnesses-to-strong-arm-robbery-in-baker-park/

Last edited:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Just curious, does cutting vertical slits in ones eyebrows mean anything? I saw this last week, admittedly I don't see weird crap like many of you do. Is that the fashion du jour better than putting giant holes in your earlobes I guess. :shrug:

Sometimes I'll snatch them out with tweezers when they grow and curl down and poke me in the eye, but that's as fancy as I get

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    MS-13 started causing problems back in the early 2000's out on 40. After they gained a foothold, they slowly started expanding out into other areas of Frederick city. At the rate things are going, I see Frederick and Baltimore starting an annual race for murders, within the next 10-20 years.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Reptilians. It's all the rage with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom