• ...and so much more!
  • why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Yugo PAP 92MV Form 1
    Submitted 7/10/2016
    Approved 6/1/2017

I had tried to submit 2 form 1s but could only get one through after 4 hrs of trying before the deadline.
    Happy to finally have it

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Form 1 eform trust
    Submitted 7/11/16
    Approved 6/2/17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just trying to figure out how you were able to submit an eform on 7/11. I tried for 6 days before the deadline to do one last efile. I was never able to get it through. I would be almost done and it would kick me out, or totally freeze up.

Congrats on your new stamp.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm just trying to figure out how you were able to submit an eform on 7/11. I tried for 6 days before the deadline to do one last efile. I was never able to get it through. I would be almost done and it would kick me out, or totally freeze up.

The ATF just doesn't like you....;)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

I recall it was either right after midnight or early in the morning. I tried to get on later that day and that's when the trouble started.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I recall it was either right after midnight or early in the morning. I tried to get on later that day and that's when the trouble started.

I tried to do one last F1 and couldn't get on until days after the deadline. I was able to submit one on the 4th.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I tried to do one last F1 and couldn't get on until days after the deadline. I was able to submit one on the 4th.

That's funny(not ha-ha funny). I did an F1 a week before the deadline. Just before the site crashed. I went into my portal a couple weeks later, just to double check, and found my application sitting in "Drafts". I'd sworn I hit the final send button, but there it sat. So I sent it again and it went through and I received the standard email confirmation. :shrug:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    That's funny(not ha-ha funny). I did an F1 a week before the deadline. Just before the site crashed. I went into my portal a couple weeks later, just to double check, and found my application sitting in "Drafts". I'd sworn I hit the final send button, but there it sat. So I sent it again and it went through and I received the standard email confirmation. :shrug:

Did you get the stamp?

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Current wait time? At this point I'd say a year or more. I put in for an SBR and a 22LR can early July last year. Nothing. Would love to SBR my AR pistol - but I wanted to wait until these requests come back.

CHEF

May 25, 2011
    frederick Md
    Form 1 sbr trust
    E-filed 7-9-16
    Approved 6-7-17

Got an email from the examiner yesterday regarding an address change. Approved this morning.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Feb 28, 2012
    Ceciltucky, MD
    This screenshot is from Capital Armory website that seems to show that they have gotten at least one INDIVIDUAL Form 4 back dated 7/30/16 (couple weeks after the mid July crush).
    Perhaps the individual forms will start to pick up? (I'm waiting on an individual form 4 so I care)

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
      IMG_0642.jpg
      51.2 KB · Views: 379

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    This screenshot is from Capital Armory website that seems to show that they have gotten at least one INDIVIDUAL Form 4 back dated 7/30/16 (couple weeks after the mid July crush).
    Perhaps the individual forms will start to pick up? (I'm waiting on an individual form 4 so I care)

Horse nuggets. I submitted a form4 6/17/16 and not a peep

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom