• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DYI01

Jan 8, 2015
    Form 1 E-File 9mm AR15 SBR. Submitted 3/28, approved 6/7.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    What happened to the 90 day turn around on form 4 trust?

It was short lived. Mine went pending on 2/24. I just called them today and it is still pending. I guess I should stop getting so anxious and put it out of my mind. :sad20:

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    What happened to the 90 day turn around on form 4 trust?

I stopped by Engage today to drop off a gun for some work. Nate said, we just got one of your stamps back. That was a nice surprise! :D

Form 4 - Individual
    Item - 9mm Subgun Suppressor

Check cashed - 3/3
    Pending - 3/20 (estimated)
    Approved - 6/2

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    I stopped by Engage today to drop off a gun for some work. Nate said, we just got one of your stamps back. That was a nice surprise! :D

Form 4 - Individual

Check cashed - 3/3
    Approved - 6/2

My check cashed 3/7 so hopefully I won't be too far behind!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD

Form 4 - Individual

Check cashed - 3/3
    Approved - 6/2

Promising...my checks cashed 3/9. :)

Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    Trust or individual? The latter are taking much longer.

Trust.

Side note. The guy who gruffly answers the phone "NFA" when I call to get status update, gives me different info EVERYTIME I call. One time he said that my form was messed up and that I had to resubmit, but couldn't tell what was creating a problem. Another time he said that it went pending mid-May. Another time he informed me that I went pending early April.:mad54:

Oddly enough, when I get a female employee, they all give me the standard "Sir that went pending on Feb 24th, and is still pending."

I don't even think that dude is looking up my form.:sad20:

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    I had two that were pending 3/2 get approved today (form4 trust). Still waiting on the third that was in the same packet. Hoping I just called too early today, and they hadn't got to it yet.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Trust.

Side note. The guy who gruffly answers the phone "NFA" when I call to get status update, gives me different info EVERYTIME I call. One time he said that my form was messed up and that I had to resubmit, but couldn't tell what was creating a problem. Another time he said that it went pending mid-May. Another time he informed me that I went pending early April.:mad54:

Oddly enough, when I get a female employee, they all give me the standard "Sir that went pending on Feb 24th, and is still pending."

I don't even think that dude is looking up my form.:sad20:

That fing guy is a dick. He did the same to me last week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Okay, I'm a newb at this and have no room to speak but, does calling them up all the time really help? Or, maybe they get tired of people constantly calling and asking 'are we there yet' all day long and vindictively move the pesky ones into the FU pile...just because they can. Again, if I'm out of line, I don't mean to be. I'm new at this.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Okay, I'm a newb at this and have no room to speak but, does calling them up all the time really help? Or, maybe they get tired of people constantly calling and asking 'are we there yet' all day long and vindictively move the pesky ones into the FU pile...just because they can. Again, if I'm out of line, I don't mean to be. I'm new at this.

I'm new to this too and would have the same thoughts. I called today, only because I hadn't yet to verify my paperwork had been processed. Part of the NFA to do list someone posted was to call and make sure your paperwork had been processed and not lost.

I went pending on 3/12 on 2 form 4's.

GlocksRGreat

Nov 17, 2013
    Western Maryland
    My check for my Form 4 Suppressor on a trust cleared yesterday. Now the waiting game begins. My Form 1 E-File with my trust from 4/24 is still in the hopper. I can't wait to have all my toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom