• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I moved to a house in close proximity to 2A Sales & Supplies a little over a year ago. I had been doing a pretty good job of staying out of there until recently. I bought maybe two or three guns there in the past year. The real trouble started last Friday. I went in and bought a Vickers G17 FDE. Right after I left the shop they post two used Glock 34's. I went back yesterday to look at them and decided I'd rather have a new one. Instead of pulling the trigger right then and there I go home to talk to the wife. She says buy whatever you want. So I go back today to buy the G34 and I text her jokingly and ask "how many guns can I buy?", she says "as many as you want". I ended up buying a Gen 4 G26, a Gen 4 G34, and a Ruger SP101 in .22 LR. Four guns in less than a week could be the beginning of a problem. Hopefully a cure for this condition is being researched before I go broke.

Thanks guys!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I see no problem with your actions. God rest his soul, I bought 5 Garands from Lou at a Timonium show years ago. As a responsible adult you should be able to buy as many firearms as the Red Cross is willing to pay you for your blood. I would not recommend the sale of a kidney, but if you get a REALLY good deal, then maybe... just maybe think about it. :innocent0

Congrats!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    The real question is what does wifey want. I see a really expensive piece of jewelry in your future. That is iif she hasn't already bought it.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The real question is what does wifey want. I see a really expensive piece of jewelry in your future. That is iif she hasn't already bought it.

Not necessarily. I've got one of those wives that as long as the important things are taken care of, she doesn't mind me having my hobby. Other than possibly ammo, everything I buy is an investment. With savings account giving .04%, my hobby has outpaced all savings accounts.

So the way I see it, buying firearms is great investment opportunity.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom