• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICAPMAG

Mar 2, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I too am a member of the 60 day plus club. :mad54: Documents faxed on 2/18. From what I have read here on other threads my common last name may be slowing the process. Don't really understand that because I have purchased regulated guns in the past (you would think MSP could easily cross check that fact). I have been reluctant to call because I don't want to be part of the problem but patience is growing thin. :banghead: Also applied for collector's status a couple weeks ago. I am sure that will come soon. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

ziptiespec

Why is that always a go-to answer? Of course there are other threads that discuss wait times - this one is mine. AND it specifically addresses 60+ days, as the others DO NOT. Don't click on the thread if you don't want to read 'another MSP Wait Time' thread. Get over it.

AND you've only been here since YESTERDAY!!!

Calm down guy. Yes, I'm a new member to this forum but I've been on other forums for a long time. Maybe this forum is different but in most other forums it's SOP to look for other related threads before starting a new one. That said, you're right. This is your thread. There are many like it, but this one is yours =)

BTW, sorry that you're approaching the 60 day mark but my FFL said that 2 months is the new average for turn around. Hope you get your ND soon.

I was going to start a 61 day thread, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to do it.

Ha!

Draico

Apr 29, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Tomorrow when I wake up it will be day 64. Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day and I'll finally be able to bring home my birthday present to myself.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Mallyland State Police should be arrested for their crimes. This is wrong to take this long. Put more Troopers on it. Do something. Meet thier end if the deal. They are nowhere near Marylands finest they claim to be.

Well, considering the current state of Maryland, they very well could be Maryland's finest. Not saying much for Maryland now is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom