Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'll definitely try to make the next one. This weekend just didn't work for me and I really wanted to go.

It will be a pleasure to meet you.

FYI....we still haven't been given the time and location of the games this weekend. as soon as its posted i'll know either way. I'm hoping they are AM games.

You know how to find me.

Going to try and slide by for a few minutes.

Outstanding!

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'll see you guys tomarrow. Gonna cut out of the gunshow an hour early to make it,

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Hey I'm not trying to advertise but you should try SanSushi in towson. I used to go to edo (downtown) until I found san sushi. To me they are THE sushi place. It wasn't until I tried their specialty rolls (which most places don't seem to have...). Try the sarah roll and terp roll and I bet you will love this place.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'll be at edo around 4:30-4:45. Short white guy with a black Mdshooters ballcap on.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    looks like me and the mrs. may be making an appearance. I will be in the Ninja robe and she will be the gashia girl. :lol:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    on the way now with the wife. Just look for the redneck wearing a blue plaid shirt with a woman out of his league:D

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    No worries fantum, there will be another.

My thanks to everyone that showed up for a truly enjoyable dinner. For those of you that have never been to Edo, I can't comment on the foods as I'm new to sushi and don't have the knowledge yet to be really decerning. I will say that everything I ate was excellent, fresh and in good quantity. The menu was large and had a good selection of cooked food as well as sushi and sashimi.

Now, a word about the staff. I set up for 20 people and called for reservations. They not only took the reservation but called today to confirm it and ask if the table layout would be acceptible. We were given warm, scented towels before and after the meal as using your hands was wholly acceptible. Nobody's drinks ran low and plates were removed quickly. I never felt rushed as we waited for our group to arrive, nor were we rushed out after we were done. It was a small restaurant but one that I can HAPPILY recommend.

As for my company, it was a pleasure meeting the new faces. I really look forward to seeing you folks again. Tom, many thanks for the chopstick instructions and to those who shared thier saki and soju, wow that stuff is wild.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    It was great to meet and see you guys and gals tonight. As Jim said the food and service was excellent. I was very happy to introduce you guys to Soju that I fortunatly found at the liquer store next door. The staff at Edo was happy to provide us with Sake cups and Ice bucket to chill the Sojo. I will deff patronize this place again. My wife and I had a great time tonight, looking forward to the next.
    Jim your welcome and thanks for taking the leed in planning this. Hopefully someone can plan another dinner in a month or two. I suggest we try a German or Korean place. However, if anyone knows a Philippino resturant in the Balto area thats good we have a member that can make sure we order the right stuff. As far as the Korean food I have some experience and can lead you in the right direction.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    sounds pretty good.

hey anyone up for some blood sausage???:puke: needless to say I didn't suggest Irish food as most of it is not very good. I like the beer and whiskey though.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    It was great meeting all of you. Joppaj, thanks for organizing.

Edo was good, I had never been there. They had uni, which is one of the first things I check for in a sushi restaurant. The environment and service were quite nice. Next time I'm at Continental I'll have to stop by again for lunch.

Doing the next thing at Delta sounds good, I've never been there. Depending on the size, maybe we could do a potluck with or without some catering? We'll bring the eggrolls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom