• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Anyone have any experience with their products? Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

https://www.secureitgunstorage.com

****I use their Fast Box 47 for my two home defense AR's in the bedroom. They are well built, and have very fast opening and retrieval for the rifles. The box is bolted to the floor in an upright position in a hidden place. It is designed to keep casual folks out, and is not a reinforced safe like my main safe (Graffunder) which is just brutal, with multiple layers of steel and other materials designed to slow down more determined thieves with torches, cutters, crow bars, etc. It was *waaaaay* too heavy to put upstairs, and is kind of a pain to open and retrieve.

I can get into the Fast Box in less than 3 seconds. The lock is battery operated but has a key backup. I've had it for 2 years or so with a lithium battery in it and it still opens up electronically. I also have Simplex style locks (non battery) for a handgun or two made by Fort Knox in a separate safe elsewhere in the house.

Anyway, I like mine, and if I had a bigger vehicle, I'd consider putting one their as well to secure firearms for the range, or to transport to shooting events, etc...

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I have a Fastbox 47 as well. Works quite well lying down, too. It is not going to keep out a determined thief or a smart kid by itself, but it keeps honest people honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom