• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If any funds are unspent, they will be held for the next court fight in the name of the next defendant.

With full transparency, I will post expenditures here for all to see.

Let this be the start of MDS pulling together to fund an individual's legal fight that affects our whole community.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    If any funds are unspent, they will be held for the next court fight in the name of the next defendant.

With full transparency, I will post expenditures here for all to see.

Let this be the start of MDS pulling together to fund an individual's legal fight that affects our whole community.
    Good man.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The rights to speak, associate freely, and peaceably assemble are worth fighting for -- and so is Jeff!
    We will proceed carefully here as this thread is open to anyone with an internet connection.

This thread has now surpassed 20,000 views.

Good, because we are talking about the right of 2A demonstrators to be in public and to not have the police "pick sides" as they did on August 4th.

As for the legal process, we won't know about Fairfax County's level of animus toward me until I am called to the defendant's table.

Everyone who diverts $$ from a box or two of ammo and mails it to Cypherpunk on my behalf is in this fight with me. Thank you!

Please mail your Freedom Check, made out to Jeff Hulbert to:

Cypherpunk
    5257 Buckeystown Pike
    Frederick MD 21704

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Earlier I was asked "why don't the cops have the right to barricade whenever they want?'

Answer: The government, acting through their police agencies, cannot define what is, and what is not a peaceful public square. The Constitution says we have the right of freedom of assembly and free speech--not the police.

My case resembles the effort that DC took to barricade up this past Sunday, while announcing that they were on firm legal ground as long as two sides could "see and hear each other".

While attending this clusterf*ck downtown as a credentialed reporter for "Patriot Picket News", I saw with my own eyes how police used a full football field "barricade zone" to keep the groups apart. By their own definition, they failed the Public Square test, as the two sides were not EVEN CLOSE to "interacting" with messaging, chants, or declarations.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Attachments

• 8DC1F31A-3C85-4012-A59E-B06F318324CB.jpeg
      8DC1F31A-3C85-4012-A59E-B06F318324CB.jpeg
      67.5 KB · Views: 499
    • B6A81476-03AF-4E4D-9F79-6CFC10D1B34F.jpeg
      B6A81476-03AF-4E4D-9F79-6CFC10D1B34F.jpeg
      83.1 KB · Views: 505

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I've been keeping a college buddy of mine up to date on what's been happening, and he's asked how he can help. I'll ping on him to see if he wants to contribute to the Freedom Walk to Justice. If you get a check from someone named Vann in another state, that will be him.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you everyone....for your continued attention to our effort to raise "court fightin' money"!.

I received a message from one person donating who said he did not see his name on the roster below. The first batch of donation letters was picked up by Legal Defense Fund Trustee Cyperpunk last Friday, so if you do not see your name below, fear not, I am sure it will be added to the Donaton Roster Hall of Fame this week.

I am so grateful to the following Patriots, who have sent me the first donations so that I can TRULY have my day in court.

My arrest was a challenge to YOUR rights to be in the public square, too. Please donate as if YOU had been arrested and needed help.

Below, donations by screen name, or the initials of the those who did not include their screen name in the mail. By all means, I want to give you credit by screen name here, so please message Cypherpunk so that we can turn the initials below into your MDS member name! This is the batch that was retrieved from the mailbox on August 10:

CYPHERPUNK
    RACK&ROLL
    LAQ
    DAW
    IRONPONY
    MrED
    ART3
    SUNDAZES
    HOTDOG
    SMKRANZ
    ARAY
    WEW
    SHAFTED
    BIGGFOOT44
    RG
    DC-W
    WIN296
    BEOBILL
    DAVETAYLOR
    RAINEMAN
    HODGEPODGE
    RW
    PMH
    STOVEMAN

So far you have generously pitched in $2000 so far, but that is only about half of what it will take to start to challenge the politician's ideas that they can MAKE UP RULES ABOUT HOW YOU AND I CAN BE IN PUBLIC, PEACEFULLY, WITH A MESSAGE!

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I would certainly be gratified to have a good group of Patriot-Picket-attired folks in the gallery when I am in the dock, but it seems my appearance on August 28th at the Fairfax County Courthouse will not be the time to attend. I will keep you posted for what day is "pack the court" day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom