Attachments

• harrisburg coupon.jpg
      harrisburg coupon.jpg
      38.2 KB · Views: 928

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i went this morning, except for the std capacity mags, smaller than normal and higher prices.
    close your eyes and you'd think you were at a md show.

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    yeah... $12 bucks to get in and it was less then half the inside of the building..disappointing for the drive.. i'll stick to York shows.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    I am thinking of driving up. I need some Colt pattern AR 9mm mags. Do you guys think based on what you say I would be able to pick some up reasonably?

Captain Waggles

Jul 11, 2018
    Dundalk, MD
    I am thinking of driving up. I need some Colt pattern AR 9mm mags. Do you guys think based on what you say I would be able to pick some up reasonably?

I wanna say I saw both plastic and metal colt style 9mm mags but I'm not 100% sure. I went to the show in the morning and did pick up some factory new 40cal glock mags for $20.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011

Define reasonable. I saw ASC, modified Uzi, and Colt branded AR-9 magazines. I bought four of the six Colt magazines that I saw. The Colt mags were $42 each, but I haggled to bring the price down some, and the guy waived the sales tax that PA now requires. They were also the cheapest I have seen at the last couple of shows I attended. The ASC were $18 each, and the modified uzi mags were $35 if I remember correctly.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I went up there on Saturday afternoon, there was very low attendance.
    I only bought some parts for my AR builds, as most gun prices were way too high.
    Most of the M1 Carbine prices were above $1,300.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    A 100% markup on a bottle of water at a gun show (hopefully like minded people) seems like an apocalyptic scenario, I'll take silver to the next show in case it gets worse. Has anyone known price declines to actually reach a gun show? That being said, how was attendance again? Not complaining ... just a thought. I'll still attend for the attendee comradery.

SigDog

Feb 11, 2013
    West Virginia
    Went up for a couple of hours mid-day Saturday.
    Building only half full of vendors, low attendance.
    Only thing I bought that I couldn't buy in MD was a couple of purple AR15 20 rd mags from Dennis Todd.
    (Couldn't help myself, they're a real pretty purple!)
    I think that the internet killed gun show deals, everything is priced the same anymore.
    Very few deals anymore.
    For me, York has been a better show and bit less of a drive.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    I took a ride up Saturday morning. First Harrisburg show I have attended in a couple of years.

I was surprised at the low attendance and much smaller than I recall. Pretty sure last one I attended the entire hall was filled with tables and so many folks you could barely walk through the aisles.

Did buy everything I needed for an 80% Glock build.

Wanted to pickup some M1 Carbine ammo but seemed way overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom