• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I remember hearing that a while back (not sure if they are still doing this) if there was a hot gun that they couldn't keep in stock, when they did get one in they would "auction" it to the people on the waiting list for them.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Everything arrived fine but clearly Buds outsources their stock and doesn't say that on it's site. Should that matter? For expensive items I think so.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    I've picked up a couple of items from Bud's in the past. Had a very long delay with one item. Called Buds about the dealer transfer after about 8 months and spoke with a rep who called back a day or two later and apologized for having the paperwork buried on his desk. I was fairly ok with it because I got a seriously smoking deal - 35-45% less than anywhere else, and I looked around.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I've only bought two guns from there. They won't ship most guns over 10 rds to md. Their prices are decent look on gun.deals (stock market of guns lol) local gun stores before you purchase from them. There higher cc prices and shipping and tax increases it.

I like gun.deals but they aren't always the best either. I think they get dealers to pay to be listed. And a couple of the dealers are sort of sketchy. (Manventure is one I'd avoid, as well as that silly buyer's club.)

You can look around and get a better deal, or get the same deal from someplace more reliable. Usually Googling for the maker and exact model number will turn up results. Grabagun, Tombstone, Bud's and Recoil Gunworks are all decent. Recoil will even pull the magazine from that police trade-in Glock and give you a few bucks back.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Everything arrived fine but clearly Buds outsources their stock and doesn't say that on it's site. Should that matter? For expensive items I think so.

You can reject an item if it has an obvious defect or is not what you ordered. They will do free return shipping if that happens. They're not perfect but they are pretty good.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Been ordering ammo from them recently. The prices are good and shipping is reasonable. 5-7 days or so. Never bought a gun from them though.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    I like gun.deals but they aren't always the best either. I think they get dealers to pay to be listed. And a couple of the dealers are sort of sketchy. (Manventure is one I'd avoid, as well as that silly buyer's club.)

You can look around and get a better deal, or get the same deal from someplace more reliable. Usually Googling for the maker and exact model number will turn up results. Grabagun, Tombstone, Bud's and Recoil Gunworks are all decent. Recoil will even pull the magazine from that police trade-in Glock and give you a few bucks back.

Manventure worked for me,
    pulled the mag and shipped my ar10 to me. Worked with me more than Buds

Draco20

Apr 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Anyone have problems checking out on their website? Keep getting an error finalizing sale after I put my cc info in.

j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD

Yeah I always look in the comments about sketchy or smaller online gun stores. They are quick to call them out. I got some steals on there though. Most of the major online dealers are on there.

I just got a used glock 22 on recoil very good condition for 290 after the mag removal

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom