• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Did you guys NOT read the OP's post #93 where he said he bought a Shield? Or are you just waxing philosophic about your 9mms?

We don't need to read no stinkin' threads all the way through. :D I started a thread once and asked for opinions on only 2 pistols only.And gave the reason why it could only be those 2. Well, I do believe everyone posted about everything BUT what I asked about. Go figure.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    We don't need to read no stinkin' threads all the way through. :D I started a thread once and asked for opinions on only 2 pistols only.And gave the reason why it could only be those 2. Well, I do believe everyone posted about everything BUT what I asked about. Go figure.

Some of us did stay on topic, briefly.

But it was funnier when people recommended you holsters - after you'd said you wouldn't be using one.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN

That has always been a pet peeve of mine when someone asks should I get A or B? And get responses, you should get Q, red, or 235.

Another pet peeve is going off topic on a thread . . .:innocent0

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I LOVE this place. Lol

I am one of the guys that tried to talk you into a Glock 26 even though you specifically excluded it back then when you ended up with the Shield. Now I too have a Shield, go figure. What really pisses me off is that S&W apparently just released the Shield without a manual safety, but I only paid $337 so I am not really complaining. By the way I just got the DeSantis Die Hard ankle holster for the Shield it is awesome. The Shield on my ankle makes a great back up to the Glock 26 when I am working claims in Baltimore City. Gangsters beware :)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

I'm pretty sure I gave you a solid recommendation; in fact if I recall correctly, you picked one of the two guns I recommended, no?

In any case, are you still happy with your decision? I saw 2A had one without the external safety in .40.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Yes, we have turned into a mixed bunch of philosophers. My wife won't listen to me talk about guns.... :)
    I don't think my wife listens to me talk at all. I guess she figured it should go both ways.

I Gots a shield in. 40 - hate it. But I've only ever sold one gun and regret it, so it's not for sale- ok everything has a price- it would have to be a hell of an offer (read more than I paid for it) or I guess a 9mm shield in trade - with legal transfer and all.

brentb636

Nov 16, 2013
    Holland, Mi
    I don't think my wife listens to me talk at all. I guess she figured it should go both ways.

I Gots a shield in. 40 - hate it. But I've only ever sold one gun and regret it, so it's not for sale- ok everything has a price- it would have to be a hell of an offer (read more than I paid for it) or I guess a 9mm shield in trade - with legal transfer and all.

I had a Shield 40 cal last year and didn't like it , either. Last year it was easier to sell one at a good price , so I did . The grips are too thin for my hand with the Shields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom