• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I have already sent messages to Kathy Szelegia and Pat McDonough advising them that they can no longer count on my support or vote. Kathy's vote absolutely stunned me after seeing her during the Judicial testimony. I also sent a message to Rick Impallaria and thanked him for putting the rights of the law abiding ahead of politics.

The votes truly are stunning until you take them in the context that Smiegel has given us. Which is they wanted overwhelming numbers so Hogan wasn't put in an uncomfortable position where he might have to veto it. Heaven forbid Hogan should have to run on the merits of his own platform and not the Democrats'.

Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    Both my "republican" delegates voted for the bill I will make sure that everyone I know does not vote for them, hopefully they get primaried.

Ugh.. All three of my guys: Arentz, Ghrist and Jacobs... Voted for these.

Arentz even responds to all my emails that he's totally Pro-gun. The last message blast he sent out Friday, he states " I can't believe that we can have this much wrong with a system of government that it requires almost 3,000 bills to help keep it functioning."

... and then VOTES FOR THESE?!!?!

:whack::whack::whack:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Ugh.. All three of my guys: Arentz, Ghrist and Jacobs... Voted for these.

Arentz even responds to all my emails that he's totally Pro-gun. The last message blast he sent out Friday, he states " I can't believe that we can have this much wrong with a system of government that it requires almost 3,000 bills to help keep it functioning."

... and then VOTES FOR THESE?!!?!

:whack::whack::whack:

All three of them also voted for HB1302. Sorry for your loss of Mike, at least he would have held his ground.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I have already sent messages to Kathy Szelegia and Pat McDonough advising them that they can no longer count on my support or vote. Kathy's vote absolutely stunned me after seeing her during the Judicial testimony. I also sent a message to Rick Impallaria and thanked him for putting the rights of the law abiding ahead of politics.

Called and left messages with them too. Heard back from Impallaria's people and had a great conversation. He appreciated hearing that prople supported his votes. Nada from McDonough or Szeliga. McDonough is running for Baltimore County Executive I believe. Maybe he thinks that will help him there? :shrug:

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I informed both my delegates (Aumann and West) that I will be voting against them in the primary (if alternatives are available) and the general.

Still no response.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I didn't see a process in the law for reimbursement of taken property. Conway and McFadden look like crazy people to me. Maybe they should be the trial case.

Smigiel's words don't offer much of a solution.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I didn't see a process in the law for reimbursement of taken property. Conway and McFadden look like crazy people to me. Maybe they should be the trial case.

Smigiel's words don't offer much of a solution.

When the republican reps have decided to become anti gun and anti constitution and to help strip you of you rights and your firearms there are but two solutions, move or the fourth box.

Sadly I believe most of marylands gun owners will just hand them over. Just by reading on here anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom