New NRA Commercials Running on FOX News.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    I was impressed with the NRA commercials.

I think that running on Fox makes sense. NRA is trying to get new memberships. I don't think that MSNBC viewers are likely to join the NRA.

This. Why waste money and fund your opponents?

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    I agree with posts #2 and #14 that this is the wrong audience. I doubt many people who watch Fox are going to not already agree with the message. They need to be hitting the other majors (NBC, ABC, CBS) if they want to find people who may need some persuasion. Or they could just start running that Bloomberg anti-gun ad that backfired in their faces. But then again, I wonder if the other majors refused to run the NRA ads? Nah, the networks wouldn't forgo revenue for ads that run counter to their politics would they?

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Even Captain Cucumber watches Fox news. We know this for a fact because every time they say "He learned about this today from the news" it could only be from Fox becasue Fox was the only channel covering whatever story it was.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    DING(leberry)!!

Plus... the "5 Million" number is pretty powerfull!!
    It's not the worst, but needs to be more like 15-30 million or more. We need the kind of power required to repeal the NFA, GCA, etc. and completely crush the anti gun ideology, not keep biting our fingernails every time a vote comes around like we do now hoping that things don't get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom