• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kimber45

Jan 14, 2011
    Whiteford
    Time to buy lever guns...………….

Not saying the courts are not an option but until its resolved...…….good to know you have options for fast handling arms.

If they hold more then 10 rounds you are still screwed.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    They can either follow the Constitution or they should go back to being a territory and we take away their votes.

Maybe if they just took away Mazie Hirono from the senate, it would help. I know it would make watching the news more tolerable. That woman is a patronizing, condescending moron.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    They already weighed in. Semiautos cannot be banned.

Again , this is where semantics is at play. Look at the list of semi auto rifles banned in Maryland. The HI Bill looks to be SA over 10 rounds, so the court doesn't buy "they are banning semi-automatic firearms." They are banning some "specific" firearms that happen to be semi automatic.

It's their reasoning , not mine.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The gloves are off and they are not even trying to hide it anymore. I would look for total gun bans in some states in the next 5 years.

I don’t doubt it. Hope the courts come to the rescue.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The gloves are off and they are not even trying to hide it anymore. I would look for total gun bans in some states in the next 5 years.

I don’t doubt it. Hope the courts come to the rescue.

Despite the fact that the SCOTUS has already ruled on it, I'm afraid you are correct. I've been predicting it as the cause of the failure of the union; states and or regions failing to recognize SCOTUS rulings. Would a US president send in the army to enforce 2A?

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Despite the fact that the SCOTUS has already ruled on it, I'm afraid you are correct. I've been predicting it as the cause of the failure of the union; states and or regions failing to recognize SCOTUS rulings. Would a US president send in the army to enforce 2A?

If 9CA refuses to abide by the rulings of SCOTUS then it is time to send in the US Marshals and arrest every judge that went against SCOTUS rulings and charge them with failure to uphold their oath of office and treason as well at least in my book!. Some courts are even now giving SCOTUS the middle bird finger and daring them to do something about it..

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    If 9CA refuses to abide by the rulings of SCOTUS then it is time to send in the US Marshals and arrest every judge that went against SCOTUS rulings and charge them with failure to uphold their oath of office and treason as well at least in my book!. Some courts are even now giving SCOTUS the middle bird finger and daring them to do something about it..

There is already a crime category that covers that. It's called "Contempt of Court". IIRC it has actually been used on judges that ignored rulings of superior courts before.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    They already did. Heller.

It certainly won't hurt to have this hit the courts again. The left is going to be throwing the courts so many softballs on the 2A in the near future it is going to be good to have all that precedent. We are going to get tired of all that winning.

You just don’t get it.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    They already did. Heller.
    It certainly won't hurt to have this hit the courts again. The left is going to be throwing the courts so many softballs on the 2A in the near future it is going to be good to have all that precedent. We are going to get tired of all that winning.
    You mean Heller III.

And what part of this is specifically a clear violation of Heller or Heller III?
    https://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2019/bills/SB1334_.pdf

They already weighed in. Semiautos cannot be banned.
    Read the bill not some nonsense from TTAG which gets these wrong 90% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom