• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I used to do all of Frank's shows in the 80s and 90s when I was a SOT. Boy do I miss those days !!

AirCav73

Mar 19, 2011
    North Carolina
    We also did all the shows in 1990s (R&R Enterprises) as a Class 3 dealer. Westminster, Reisterstown, Glen Burnie Armory, Greenbelt, Timonium, (Knob Creek), Upper Marlboro, Parkville and back to Timonium. It was a different time.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    Too much trinket crap and no real good deals on stuff made me stop going years ago. I to remember SKS riffs for under $100.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    I had a hard time finding value there. Heck, Frederick was cool because of the book seller had rare and unusual military stuff and I understand he retired. To me the problem with gun shows is you advertise and bring a ton of folks with one desire with varying financial allowances and it became a sellers market. Small shows, pawn shops and auction pickups are much more fun.

Postell

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2018
    Man. If you could go to Frederick or Batimore, it's smack in between. What's hard about getting on 70/40?

Upper Marlboro is probably as far South in MD as you'll get vendors to go. The only other location down here that could hold one is probably the Blue Crabs Baseball stadium. There's just nothing big enough until you reach the fire station in Hollywood.

The JC's in Waldorf is large enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom