Is this a "stock" mil-spec AR trigger group?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cpo

hmmm......
    Aug 3, 2018
    Central Maryland
    Maybe you guys that do this a lot can help me out.

So a few years ago... a "friend" (not someone I actually talk to these days) gave me an "aftermarket" trigger for my AR. I never did anything with it, but now I'm getting ready to do some upgrades, and I decided to pull out that old bag o parts.

It's in a bag labeled S3G from Geissele, and I am 1000% sure this isn't that. What I think is that it's his stock trigger that he threw in the bag when he put in the Geissele. I think I recall him saying that the label on the bag wasn't for that trigger...but that he wasn't sure what it was. I don't recall him trying to convince me it was a Geissele.... but he did give it to me because he thought it was an upgrade of some sort.

Anyway. Like I said, if its a stock mil-spec from whatever gun he pulled it out of then so be it... but I didn't want to just totally toss it aside if there is something actually of some improvement here that I'm not noticing. No branding marks. I have seen some mildly upgraded triggers that didn't look particularly special, but I wouldn't know what to look for.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190205_161133.jpg
      20190205_161133.jpg
      259.5 KB · Views: 186

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Actually, I was wrong. The hammer spring is on there right. It just needs to be rotated.

It looks to be a "stock" FCG though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom