• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patch

Feb 1, 2019
    Anne Arundel County
    Hi everyone, new to the area and the forum.

Found out about the forum while researching local gun clubs to join, moved down here from NY full time just a few weeks ago so it’s great getting a relative break in terms of gun laws.

My hobbies include hiking, camping, biking (road and mountain) and sailing.

It’s great that there’s such a solid MD specific gun forum, i used a lot of threads here to educate myself on local laws. Looking forward to being able to contribute more down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 146

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    Welcome fellow ex NYer here. Please look at the latest proposed laws on the MSI Maryland Shall Issue site. There is a big gun control push coming up you may want to get your opinion out there in Annapolis.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Patch

Feb 1, 2019
    Anne Arundel County
    Howdy. Join our fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Appreciate the tip swinokur, I have already signed their petitions. It’s crazy to see how poorly written and rushed these bills are. Reminds me of the NY SAFE act. For several days after its passing every police officer in NY was breaking the law because they didn’t even include a provision for LEO’s. It’s very revealing to the intentions of a law maker when they can’t even be bothered to write their laws well. Just looking to score political points, knowing full well they are only punishing law abiding citizens and doing nothing to stop violence. Really upsetting.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Appreciate the tip swinokur, I have already signed their petitions. It’s crazy to see how poorly written and rushed these bills are. Reminds me of the NY SAFE act. For several days after its passing every police officer in NY was breaking the law because they didn’t even include a provision for LEO’s. It’s very revealing to the intentions of a law maker when they can’t even be bothered to write their laws well. Just looking to score political points, knowing full well they are only punishing law abiding citizens and doing nothing to stop violence. Really upsetting.

You picked up on that pretty fast. Welcome aboard, and welcome to the People's Republik of Marylandistan. :D

Patch

Feb 1, 2019
    Anne Arundel County
    You picked up on that pretty fast. Welcome aboard, and welcome to the People's Republik of Marylandistan. :D

It does seem like we have a fight on our hands this session. Not too far of a walk for me to make a statement though. When the fiscal notes for some of these bans come out i’ll be sure to post them to the relevant forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom