• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    For the middle Delaware folks, the Camden store was restocking 5.56, 223 and some common handgun rounds. I picked up more 38 Special +P. Clerk said it all has to be gone by the 29th - so let's give them a hand in meeting their goal!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Eldersburg and Mt Airy are cleaned out. A bit of 380 and 45, but very little of that even. Both clerks said nothing in back and don’t know if they’ll get any more in.

Tried calling Owings Mills because I didn’t want to drive an hour round trip with only a chance and after 3 calls and 20 minutes of ringing between them I gave up in trying to talk to a human.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    FYI - Walmart at 26 & 15 is NOT going to Mark the price down any further, per the Coach and Manager behind the counter :mad54: They have lots of 9mm, 40, 45, & 223 for now.

Has me thinking they may not drop the prices at some of the locations just so they can donate it and get the TAX break on the donation.....kind of smart on their part but SUCKS for us getting anymore GREAT early Christmas Gifts for ourselves!

Last edited:
    Eldersburg and Mt Airy are cleaned out. A bit of 380 and 45, but very little of that even. Both clerks said nothing in back and don’t know if they’ll get any more in.

Tried calling Owings Mills because I didn’t want to drive an hour round trip with only a chance and after 3 calls and 20 minutes of ringing between them I gave up in trying to talk to a human.

.45LC, .32 Auto and .224 Valkyrie an hour ago.
    There was 7 boxes of Valk for $5 each

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    The new price tags on the shelf fronts look the same the regular price tags. I was at the Denton Walmart and they were changing the tags to reflect the lower prices and they looked like normal tags but much better pricing.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    nothing discounted at the LaPlata store

Its discounted now. Just got home, cleaned out their winchester 124grain 9mm, guy ahead of me got all the 115gr Winchester 9mm.

They had plenty of federal 9mm still when I left.

Had one box of Winchester 55gr 5.56mm and a few Federal 62gr 5.56mm, but were NOT marked down yet.

A decent amount of .40, .45 and .380 left there as well as of 14:30 today.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    .45LC, .32 Auto and .224 Valkyrie an hour ago.
    There was 7 boxes of Valk for $5 each

Thanks! Makes me glad I didn’t go. That’s a great price on .224V, but don’t shoot it. So...

My only .32 will only eat European 7.65 browning. US .32acp it doesn’t like. :sad20:

Brickseek seems very hit or miss. They were dead on about Hanover. Been miss on everywhere else.

I guess I’ll just try swinging by a few places on my way to work a few mornings next week and cross my fingers I am not totally wasting my time.

It would be nice to know which if any stores will get more in. I assume one last time.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    It would be nice to know which if any stores will get more in. I assume one last time.

I don't think they will. The guy I spoke to in the California location said on the 29th, everything that was left was being donated. I asked if there was anything in the back and he said what was on the shelf was that they had. He didn't make it seem like they were getting any more.

Face

Mar 1, 2015
    Owings Mills only has 25 and 32acp and 45 Colt a ton of non discounted hunting rounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom