• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigb201

Mar 25, 2013
    Good Morning everyone,

was at the Howard county gun show last weekend and my buddy bought a rem 870 from a vendor and during the checkout the salesperson mentioned that the shop was in Queenstown near Bennet point road. I live on Kent Island and drove by the area and did not see anything. She also mentioned it was near Back yard billy's

anyone know anything or where exactly it is?

2ndltsdad

Nov 19, 2014
    Trappe... not Lakeside !
    thats Fred Rector, he's been at shows awhile . he now owns a building near Back Yard Billy's but the store front is not yet open. he has named the store Oh shoot guns. stay tuned for more info... steve.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Fred is a good guy and always has quite a few toys at shows. It will be nice to have someone local and not have to go to Chesapeake.

bigb201

Mar 25, 2013
    Awesome thanks guys. Excited to see another shop on the shore. Chesapeake guns is just way over priced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SB281 Blaster

Feb 4, 2014
    Queenstown
    Thank you for all the kind comments. We have been doing all the Maryland gun shows since April 2014. We finally gut a banner up and are calling ourselves "Oh Shoot Guns". My storefront is still in the planning stages, but we have a property on Rt. 50 in Grasonville. I attempted to become a IP on this forum over 2 years ago and gave-up after never getting any response from the facilitators. I am not allowed to advertise in any way shape or form on this site. It is hard to participate on this site as a business and stay out of trouble, so I post very infrequently. This post may even be removed. Feel free to post all you want about me, but understand I cannot reply if it could be construed as "advertising". Wish I could say more and I look forward to meeting every member of this forum.

Lastly, rest in peace LOU45 (Shooters Discount). We met testifying in Annapolis several years ago. You were a fierce competitor who helped a lot of citizens in this state by sharing your understanding of the gun laws and providing them with quality firearms at reasonable prices. For me, it seemed the more you cussed at me, the more I wanted to give you a big hug. I will miss you. We will all miss your posts on this site.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Contact Texkev about IP status. He is the new owner of the forum and has been very responsive to PM's.

guyman

Oct 23, 2015
    Kent Island
    Not sure about hours but I've been there as late as like 6 or 7.... Not sure he has set hours.. If you contact him he could probably let you know a time.

2ndltsdad

Nov 19, 2014
    Trappe... not Lakeside !
    Fred is still working on the building. the plans are hung up in the planing and zoning phase. the store front is only a small part of the deal. it's the 20+ indoor shooting lanes that has slowed things down. the older building on the property may be better removed and built from the ground up.... so for now it looks like he is still going to all the shows he can and he can still do special orders and sales by apt. steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom