• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Did anyone else get a burger at the vendor trailer across from the show & have the miseries last night?

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Did anyone else get a burger at the vendor trailer across from the show & have the miseries last night?

Nope. You needed to have ordered your cheeseburger with DOUBLE BACON. The bacon grease forms a protective coating to protect your digestive tract.

It was quite a good show. A lot of folks were energized by the Kolbe decision.

Attachments

• Extra Bacon.jpg
      Extra Bacon.jpg
      41.4 KB · Views: 489

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Nope. You needed to have ordered your cheeseburger with DOUBLE BACON. The bacon grease forms a protective coating to protect your digestive tract.

It was quite a good show. A lot of folks were energized by the Kolbe decision.

I also had a baconCB with no issues.:lol2:

0nesh0t

Feb 20, 2011
    Anne Arundel
    Small, but decent show yesterday. Lots of AR, milsurp, and Tacticool stuff. I think I only spotted 4 O/U shottys in the whole place, all were overpriced.

Some of my thoughts:
    entry level Delton's for $1K, base model Stags for $1K
    mis-matched, entry grade parts on AR uppers for LWRC/Troy type top dollar.
    Home Defense Remy/Mossy shotguns priced $60-$80 over big-box stores everyday price
    PSA Ar15 MD compliant for $899! (MDS IP's listing for $699)
    Mini14's all over the place. Some beat up used woodys for $800, saw a new rancher for $769
    Decent selection of Ammo, very few vendors with magazines, i must have missed the quality optics
    30cal steel ammo cans for $5/$6! Good condition
    50cal steel ammo cans for $12.
    Lots of Glocks and Rugers. Some were priced resonably, many priced at typical retail, some were priced as if they were celebrity owned.

MDS IP's had the best booths/tables by far. (Selection, Quality, Price...) Colt Ar's priced well, Windam HBC, police trade-in handguns, saw lots of Mossberg MVP's priced well. the IP's also looked to be the busiest filling out paperwork. Looking forward to the Frederick rescheduled show.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I was wondering why most of the AR's I saw were being sold without a magazine. Not even a 10 rounder?

Most were probably shipped with mags over 10 rounds and the seller didn't have a 10 rd mag for the rifle.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Whenever at HoCo show there is a good little sub shop down at corner of 144 and 32 by the Shell station. I think it is called Tony's. Good Cheesesteak. I always eat there before or after a show in Howard county. Sometimes before and after.

There's also a Subway next door.

SnuffyJD

Feb 15, 2013
    Catonsville
    Anyone happen to have contact info for the guy that sells the PVC target stands and wooden frames? At the last HoCo show he was to the left of TomKat ammo.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom