• ...and so much more!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    MOCO-nistan
    New poster here.

10 year Navy vet
    Married 25 years
    Daddy to awesome (adopted) 5 year old hell raiser
    Federal employee

It’s thanks to the little one that the wife wants a gun for defense. Not just home either she’s talking about concealed carry as well. It’s funny because before she said we’d never have one but thanks to the craziness of the Leftists she’s done a 180.

So we expect to have a rifle, shotgun, and handgun before the end of the year. And waitlisted for a suppressed SBR. :party29:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome once again.

That's a good intro.

Congrats on your adoption and 25 years. One's a recent gift and the other a treasure.

I'm sorry to hear of your Navy service. If you were six feet tall and or wanted to work for a living, you might have joined the Coast Guard instead.

Looks like you've got a plan. Good luck working the plan.

Lots on advice herein. Some of it is even good AND well intended.

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Welcome aboard!
    You're bio is pretty much like many here so you should fit in.
    Hey, take the inter-service joking as love taps. We've got people from every service due to the bases here. I was a Jarhead, but I won't call you a Squid in front of a Kneedeep. :lol:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 76

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Oct 18, 2017
    MOCO-nistan
    Thanks all. No worries on the inter-service jokes...can’t claim to be a vet and then be sensitive...well unless you were in the chAir Force. I do love how it was both of the Navy’s DAUGHTER services who got something to say. Only experience I have with the Brown Navy was the airport by the house they used to fly out of. I was a Corpse-Man with Tio Sam’s Misguided Children for four years.

Last edited:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks all. No worries on the inter-service jokes...can’t claim to be a vet and then be sensitive...well unless you were in the chAir Force. I do love how it was both of the Navy’s DAUGHTER services who got something to say. Only experience I have with the Brown Navy was the airport by the house they used to fly out of. I was a Corpse-Man with Tio’s Sam Misguided Children for four years.
    Ouch.

Son is a twice deployed Marine with four commands under his belt. His corpsman was his ace in the hole.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Welcome aboard. It’s nice to know that you have a spouse who wants to take responsibility for protecting herself and your family.

Good luck during your journey. I’m not an old timer here but those how have been around here for a while are quite helpful and there is no shortage of advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom