• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    released 10-11-17. Use Adobe Acrobat to fill it out. Some of the check boxes still don't work correctly though.

Attachments

• Concealed Carry License Application_fillableform 101117.pdf
      241.4 KB · Views: 455

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    So when and were can you get the DC firearms law training

You will get more and better help if you demonstrate that you have tried to solve the problem yourself. Maybe you've done some research and have a question about what you have found, or something like that. People around here tend to be somewhat self reliant, and appreciate those who are too.

If you meet that bar, folks won't just forward you to google.....

And if I never said so before, welcome to the forum!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Ha. If you can ask MDS, you can ask Google too !

:lol2:

Can I get my 2A questions to Google to count toward my post count? Maybe that's what that other fella was doing.

I've got my 50 posts in, so I have water cooler access, but I can't wait until I get 1000 posts in, so i have access to the place where you see things that you can't unsee.

Now where is that thread about a fillable form......

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Question 16 ask if you are registering a firearm with the application. So I would assume you still have to register any firearm you plan to carry with your application?

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    You will get more and better help if you demonstrate that you have tried to solve the problem yourself. Maybe you've done some research and have a question about what you have found, or something like that. People around here tend to be somewhat self reliant, and appreciate those who are too.

If you meet that bar, folks won't just forward you to google.....

And if I never said so before, welcome to the forum!
    Google is great, but if you ask a question and someone here knows the answer to that question, why not just answer the question? Aren't we here to try and help each other out if we can? If you don't know the answer and refer that person to google then very nice of you to offer a tip as to where to find the answer.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Question 16 ask if you are registering a firearm with the application. So I would assume you still have to register any firearm you plan to carry with your application?

Answer is YES, you are registering a firearm. First one is free, any others after that are $13.

DC is a must inform jurisdiction so upon contact with LEO at say a traffic stop you must present your permit and the firearms registration card for the one you are carrying. The registration card is the same size and looks very much like your permit. You will receive one of them for each firearm registered and must have that and your permit with you when you are carrying in the District.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The good thing is you NO LONGER need to bring the firearm to DC to register it. Just complete the form which is on the web site.

And the registration DOES NOT expire.

Heller III forced DC to stop the above preactices.

Registration form attached.

Attachments

• PD-219 Firearms Registration Application(Rev0613)_fillable.pdf
      192.3 KB · Views: 242

Jimboy

Jimboy
    Patriot Picket
    Jul 8, 2015
    From frying pan to Fire
    You guys are too funny!
    I do wanna apply, and after reading these threads it looks like you gotta fill out the fillable form for both the permit and your carry pistoli, then hand deliver them downtown to finish the submittal process with fingerprints etc?
    And it looks like you don't have to get the training beforehand, just get it within 45 days after preliminary approval
    Is all that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom