Hours

Saturday:*9:00am - 5:00pmSunday:*9:00am - 3:00pm

Admission

General:*$8.00Children 11 & under: Free

Parking is Free

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Many folks find it easier to just look/search for one, single titled thread for the popular shows. A person can do a "Next York gun show" search on Google and get the MDS thread at the top of the list :D

Of course it doesn't get you guys post counts......

Whatever works for your capabilities.

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    It's a lot easier to scroll through titles than to go read through multiple threads. Using,"next", in the title instead is not helpful.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Many folks find it easier to just look/search for one, single titled thread for the popular shows. A person can do a "Next York gun show" search on Google and get the MDS thread at the top of the list :D

The capabilities available provide for using threads to organize individual topics. Lets use that instead of having a single omnibus thread for every show ever held in a particular location.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    It's a lot easier to scroll through titles than to go read through multiple threads. Using,"next", in the title instead is not helpful.

Exactly.

Its as if the IP's each started a single thread titled 'Next gun available' instead of starting unique threads when a new, hot item came in stock.

CHEF

May 25, 2011
    frederick Md

I've been here since 2011 and have 200 posts. Obviously I don't care about post counts. I do in fact care about going to gun shows and seeing when they are. The date it the title is easier. You tried something new and it didn't work well for other people. Stop making it a big deal.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    thanks, I find it to be much better when the date is posted in the thread title, if we get too many threads, I am sure these types of threads can be pruned after the show date has passed us by

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    You would think that within a few days of the show, after the people who went filed their AARs, the thread would age its way out.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    How is this sho? Never been.

I like it. There's a little bit of everything...kinda what Timonium used to be. Bigger than Gettysburg or Howard Co., but not quite Oaks. A bit of a drive from Hagerstown, but probably worth it.

I guess it depends what you expect and are looking for.

DJones2987

Dec 6, 2016
    Hagerstown
    I like it. There's a little bit of everything...kinda what Timonium used to be. Bigger than Gettysburg or Howard Co., but not quite Oaks. A bit of a drive from Hagerstown, but probably worth it.

I guess it depends what you expect and are looking for.

I dont mind driving if there's a lot to look at. Wouldn't be looking for anything in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom