• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Finally finished this years registration. I never received the annual form from MSP. And I could not log into the online system to pull up any previous info. I used the old fillable PDFs from several years ago.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Damn , I wish I had the problem of needing a spreadsheet for all my machine guns .

Sigh , I'm just too young for that one .

How old are you? I am 35 but I have had MGs for about a decade.

I read this and hopped over to the registration site but found no on-line registration. Can you provide a link that allows on-line registration? i already used the link, from an earlier post, that gets you to the Adobe pdf forms.

THANKS!

https://emdsp.mdsp.org/egov/Login.aspx

Go here and sign in. Do start an application. It kind of looks like its for an initial application but it has all my guns in there, so I am sure it was not.

When asking MSP for a copy for receipt are we required to send them a self addressed envelope and postage?

You can if you want. Last time I did... yeah they mailed me a copy about 9 months later. Sometimes they did not send anything back

Again guys, just follow the law and mail it in. After you stick it in the mail box... you have given your registration to the Government. If it gets lost in the mail or lost at MSP or never processed by MSP is not your problem. If you write a check, keep the copy or stub... just keep a reference for $10 somehow... Thats about all the proof one can have. The Government would need to prove you bought a MO or made out a check you never used. Good luck proving that! This is all BS. I don't say that to tell you not to follow the law... this is a simple easy law to follow and its absolutely something one should do.... however there is no need to stress it. Do your end and forget about it as no one is watching the other end. I have heard of plenty of cases of people forgetting or not knowing about the initial registration... and no one ever came knocking. Again, do it, follow the law as there is no reason not to and I think we can all deal with $10 donation to MSP. But don't stress it!

Deersniper

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 24, 2013
    Well I'm a procrastinator and was ready to get on the site tonight to pay my poll tax. Are we back to sending in paper forms and checks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom