• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tomorrow is DO OR DIE, Sine Die.

It's the FINAL DAY of the legislature starting in the morning and going until midnight.

We will have our Patriot Picket core crew on Lawyer's Mall, and in the Statehouse gallery from 9:00am until the gavel drops 15 hours later. We hope to have YOUR help covering as much of the day as possible. We have a HUGE stack of signs. We just need you!

The ONLY SURE TIMEFRAME that we know about is that the Senate will cross the street to the Statehouse between 9:30am and 10am, and the House will cross the street to the Statehouse between 11:30am and noon for their first floor sessions of the day. After that we, they will announce a second and possibly third or fourth floor session for God knows when.

Then at 7pm we will conduct OUR REGULAR MTFU MONDAY at Lawyer's Mall with a big bonus--there will be a huge union rally there to DENOUNCE MIKE MILLER! (we will certainly be in that mix)

We need help because we want to have a presence in the Statehouse gallery for the sudden moves they sometimes make there, while still having a presence out On The Bricks as needed.

So here we go....tell us what time you can give to this FINAL PUSH on the final day of the regular 2018 session. Just say I am in for such-and-such a time until whenever, or just come to Annapolis to link up with us.

When we are not On The Bricks for scheduled street crossings (and for the later TBA crossings), we will be in the House Office Building lobby to recharge our phones, recharge ourselves by taking a break on the comfy couches there, or using the head.

The only other time we will be away from the Bricks or the couches is to make a food run. For that reason, please use THIS THREAD to update us that you are on the way to Annapolis or to have arrived.

OK, crew, let's win this one for the Good Guys. Just say below you are IN, and what your commitment and plans are.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I'm in.

Starting early tomorrow so I can put some hours in on a jobsite in DC but should be there around noon or so.

Boo YAH!

Attachments

• 5D8B4717-B865-483D-8D0C-7E1753313085.jpg
      5D8B4717-B865-483D-8D0C-7E1753313085.jpg
      22.3 KB · Views: 429
    Last edited:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    My goal is to be there at 1900 as usual. Looking forward to it. I'll leave my normal sign at home as clearly we need to be focused on the few bills remaining and I'm sure you have those covered.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    My goal is to be there at 1900 as usual. Looking forward to it. I'll leave my normal sign at home as clearly we need to be focused on the few bills remaining and I'm sure you have those covered.

My hero!

Attachments

• A161FF1C-8B75-42A8-9559-8A8F29A56E7F.jpg
      A161FF1C-8B75-42A8-9559-8A8F29A56E7F.jpg
      68.3 KB · Views: 433
    Last edited:

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    7 p.m. until 8ish. This is a day to protest, write letters, make phone calls. Whatever floats your boat. But do not be idle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom