Dick Heller Lunch & Speech Open To All, This Saturday!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Dick Heller kicks off his national speaking tour with a speech to us this coming Saturday, March 3rd at 2pm up in Howard County following our March MSI Membership meeting!

Everyone (MSI Member or not!) is invited to attend this exciting event to hear the story of one man's fight all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court to secure the right of EVERY ONE OF US, as individual Americans, to own firearms for self defense and all other legal purposes.

Here's the info:

This Saturday, March 3rd

Gary J. Arthur Community Center
    2400 State Route 97
    Cooksville, MD 21723

Dick Heller will be speaking at 2pm, just after the March Membership Meeting of Maryland Shall Issue, which commences at 1:30pm.

Remember, MSI members and non-members alike are welcome to attend the Dick Heller event, co-sponsored by The Patriot Picket and MSI.

Folks are also welcome to sit down as a MSI/MDS Lunch Bunch this Saturday right across the street from the Community Center, at the Smoking Hot Grill at 12 noon with Dick, and Tyler Yzaguirre of the Second Amendment Institute.

And don't forget to wear your new MDS name tags if you have one.

Folks who attend the lunch and are not MSI members will gather for 30 minutes of conversation and good times outside the MSI meeting from 1:30-2:00pm, and then be admitted for this free event!

Bring $5 or $10 as we are also organizing an AMMO RAFFLE to make things even more interesting. Dick Heller will be pose for quick pictures after he speaks.

Most landmark plaintiffs in U.S. Supreme Court history are only in the history books now and not available to describe their journey IN PERSON.

Don't miss this opportunity to hear Dick Heller before he leaves town for his speaking tour.

http://www.smokinhotgrille.com/Smokin_Hot/SmokinHotGrille.html

Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If there is no need to scrape the ice off my truck in the morning with my MSI card can I still come to the meeting on Saturday? Asking for a friend....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is a free event today at 2pm to hear Dick Heller’s start of his national speaking tour marking 10 years since his 2008 Supreme Court case.

And don’t forget lunch at noon with Dick for those that can make it

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    The dude was in true form today. Practicing for his campus tour with Tosh.0. Or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom