• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Wow, so cool. You shot the whole stage with the cuffs, I presume? Wish I could have made it up there. Perfect day to be out.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Wow, so cool. You shot the whole stage with the cuffs, I presume? Wish I could have made it up there. Perfect day to be out.

Yep, whole stage with cuffs, gimp ball was optional but chosen by most competitors...;)

Actually the shooting part wasn't bad, reloads were interesting.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    yeah the handcuffs were an interesting twist. like you said though, the weather was fantastic, the stages were fun and not too complicated. great day!

hollyb1

Oct 11, 2012
    Halethorpe
    Is the December match on Sunday 12/4 per the Thurmont online calendar or will it be on Saturday 12/3? Drove out Sunday from Baltimore to observe the match, ended up watching the SASS match since my dad and I were there on the wrong day. I don't know how I missed that the date on this thread did not match the date on the calendar. Still had a lot of fun watching the single action matches, now my dad is debating whether he wants to try IDPA or pick up another single action revolver and try SASS.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Is the December match on Sunday 12/4 per the Thurmont online calendar or will it be on Saturday 12/3? Drove out Sunday from Baltimore to observe the match, ended up watching the SASS match since my dad and I were there on the wrong day. I don't know how I missed that the date on this thread did not match the date on the calendar. Still had a lot of fun watching the single action matches, now my dad is debating whether he wants to try IDPA or pick up another single action revolver and try SASS.
    The Thurmont match is 12/4 for sure. Also, there's an IDPA match at the Frederick IWLA on 12/3.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom